Reviews for Hiccups
Angel Lawliet chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I found it absolutly hilarious XD Your awesome and funny!
Storygirl95 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Lol that's funny! Only stabbing and maiming him will work! I wasn't a horrible attempt at all! And I love akatsuki baby too :) good job!
raginrad77 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
haha hilarious i read it three times!
Kionkitchee chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
That's so funny! 3

I can't help laughing through the story!

Regards,

Kionkitchee.
Chiharu Hoshizora chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Ya know, I have always LOVED this story. If the image of a hiccuping Pein wasn't enough, Tobi's silliness makes it awesomer!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
HAHAA! maybe Tobi wanted to make a sand castle with Naruto-kun...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL X 90! Kisame was eating a tuna sandwich (Kisame is a fish...)

WILL pein KEEP HICCUPING FOR ALL ETERNITY?
Blond Suicidal Bomber chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
so funny!
Midnightxwolfx chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
LAWL! I love it! Would Danna have hiccups? He's a puppet after all.

Itachi didn't give a suggestion ._.

"I'll fix this. My mom used to do this to me all the time."

-chokes and dies of laughter-
Randzsa chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
XD all of the characters shew their speciality XD lmao!

that was awesome!

nice job:)
Rainhealsme chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
That was a great story. too bad for Pein though...
INUcarrot1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
haha i thought this was funny! well then again anything is funny at 1 in the morning, right? well any way it was good! [:
my friend chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
He watched as Kisame took a large bite out of his tuna sandwich and looked on curiously as Itachi stared blankly at something in front of him. Silly near-blind Uchiha...XD KISAME EATING A FISH XD

why does everyone think that Eetchi is blind?

(oh yeah...I AM NOT A STALKER! i found you from my friend meichan. i used to review under lonewolfmasternic, so yeah.)

"You have the hiccups!" Tobi exclaimed, jumping out of his seat and throwing his arms in the air. "Hooray!"...XD TOBI IS A GOOD BOY, AND KNOWS OBVIOUS THINGS!

There was a loud explosion behind Pein. He turned around, meeting Deidara's grinning face. The young terrorist held a birdie-bomb in his face-up palm. The little bird flew above Pein's head and exloded with a large BANG...hee. Dei is good. real good. that was...FUNNY!

"That's just...gross," Hidan said.

"Tobi knows! Tobi knows! Tobi knows!"

"What-hic-is it, Tobi?"

"Tobi is a good boy."...THAT IS WHAT I SAID TOBI!
Mei-chan4 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Yay! You did it! I loved it . I wouldn't have drank water that Kisame vomited either. That's disgusting.
Wah-Keetcha chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
One (IM lingo word) LMAO. That was cute as hell my friend. Nice job. LOL You had me a smiling and even laughing. LOL.

Nice job