Reviews for A Law Broken
La Fuego chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
There are no words that would ever be enough to let you know the beauty of this piece. Very beautifully written!
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
*bawls* That was so beautiful I actually started tearing (and I don't do that often).

The way you wrote all the characers was perfect. I just wanted to kill that guy for killing Ikkaku in such a cowardly way. He completely deserved what Yumichika did to him (and more).

The ending was above and beyond perfect. I adored it! *gives two thumbs up and five stars*

Keep up the great writeing and thanks for a good read.

~Tamuril2
Nelarun chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I loved it. Superbly written, excellent characterisation, excellent dialogue.

Nela
LlafApplez chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
... ... I should probably better go turn myself in now, shouldn't I?
lady Calendaria chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That..was..EVIL! heh, I liked it though. yay for evilness..
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
i want to cry. that was so cool!
lokium chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
my god, that's so sad! That made me cry... DAMN, why is it that I always go reading character death? First Juushirou, then this... next I'll go find some Gin-death? /

nice, very nice... *wishes this was deviantART; they have such cool emoticons!*

-instant fave-

-xLH
HMMadewell chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
While reading this I nearly broke the law.
the-universe-is-insane chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
That was sad and it was also kinda sweet.
my father will hear about this chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
T_T Definately faving this! Omg, it;s just amazing! -tears up-
Lynn252 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This made me want to cry! T_T

Very good job! Everyone was completely in character. The detail was very good as well.
satans-sweety chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
i don't cry easy..but i needed three packs of tissues for this story..soo beautiful..(L)
Anime724 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
This is such a touching story. It is admittedly short, but full of such emotion... You literally got me crying. That never happens because of fanfics... Kudos to you.
watchingthecloudsgoby chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I really like your fics concerning Yumichika and Ikkaku... this one was so sad :(
nobody-nobody-nobody chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Very emotional. I felt a little choked up reading it honestly.