Reviews for Breach
tin-a-holic chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
And I thought Judas was intense ;p This story was simply sublime! Really just amazing. I needed a break before I had the strength to write a response! Thank you sooooooooo much for sharing because this was so yummy. Thank Ozma you decided to do a sequel to Judas because my heart broke at the end of that one. And my heart remained that way (oh through 7,000 words or so) when DG doubted herself and refused to feel. Thank you for allowing my heart to mend itself ;p
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Loved it.
april168 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
wow! that was just beautiful! really had my imagination captured!
Danibat chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Amazing. Heart-wrenching. Real. Everything good about the angst. Thanks for the read!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
So eloquently written and so...them! Thanks for giving us hope after their trials and tribulations! This was so engaging to read - it just draws the reader right to edge of their seat and into Cain and DG's world! Terrific writing!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
I have to tell you, I've tried to write a review for this several times, but every single time I re-read this fic, I end up in tears. I've finally managed to type this time, and I have to say it is utterly, heart breakingly beautiful.

What else can I say?
jeymien chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Okay, it's possible you're evil, but I'm making my mind up that I love you.

This and the other stories I've read of yours are awesome.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Aw! I'm so glad to see an achy-angsty-hopeful conclusion to "Judas," though to be honest I think that first fic is more powerful taken by itself. It's interesting, though, to see the aftermath of Cain's rejection, and how DG grows into a strong but insecure leader. The whole thing was gorgeous and well written, and, of course, I'm a sucker for a happy ending. So my conclusion is that "Judas" alone is more powerful than "Judas" "Breach", but I prefer the ending of "Breach" because, well, it's happy but not fluffy, and it's very well done.

Thanks for both of these excellent fics!

Em
She'sGotHighHopes chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
This was such a beautifully written story. It breaks my heart to see DG lose the optimism and spark that she carried with her throughout the movie. Although, given the circumstances of Cain's departure, I wouldn't expect anything less. You have some serious talent with your writing, able to put such strong emotions onto the page that I couldn't help but feel them with my entire heart. Thanks for writing this sequel. It was terrific.

Jaime
ivegotproblams chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Oh this was an absolutely amazing sequel. I loved the first one and I completely love this one as well.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Thank you for giving us this lovely sequal to Judas. Parts of it were hard to read, but well worth it for the ending.
KRHODES12 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
i like it
Miller0259 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I have gotta say: that this story, and Judas were the two most intense chapters I have ever read. I actually cried. And I hardly ever do that! I just thought I'd take the time to let you know, that even though is wasn't the normal fluffy stories with our beloved DG/Cain, I still loved it. You did such a wonderful job!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Well, since you said reviews were better than opening day Sox tickets, and myself, a member of Red Sox Nation, know how much those would mean, I felt compelled to review.

This fic was very nicely written. I am a big DG/Cain fan and it is nice to see a different side to this pairing then fairytale romance. I hope to see more of your work in the future, maybe even a multi-chapter fic. ::hint, hint:: Keep up with the writting.

P.S.- Go Sox!
Meredith Paris chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I think you've summarized what their relationship would be in this, if Sci-Fi would continue Tin Man. As one of your reviewers has stated, this is one of the best sequels to an one-shot that I've read in a very long time. Bravo and congratulations on that, m'dear. Both of them have grown and while that will bring about changes and differences in them, they remain the two characters that we know.

Congratulations.