Reviews for exchange
Please send me messages chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
So in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I literally started tearing up for poor Kisame. I'm usually a huge Sakura fan, but at this moment in time I totally hated her for breaking poor Kisame' heart! A magnificent job! The emotions you created for Kisame were very realistic and heart wrenching!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
That... Was... Deep...
Miss Lynxx chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
That was horrible. So damn disgustingly beautiful.
Perfect. Bravo. This is was truly wonderfully sublime story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
so sad!
alanasometimes chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
anon chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
You're wrong! I believe Kisame and Sakura are an attractive couple! It's so heartbreaking i swear... Kisame :(
moor chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh, you did heartbreak and longing so well in this! I felt so much for Kisame in this!
Tiefschwarz chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Good heavens out there above me, I feel trapped in that underground hideout, dark and lonely, and freakin' crying floods of tears until the damned hideout is gone underwater, completely.

And then I'll turn into one of Kisame's sharks, and try to comfort him, and...

Oh, I don't know what's "and" will be - I simply cried.

I rarely (like, two times in a life) cried over a fanfic, and this's the first time - reading the one related to Naruto.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of crack!Sakura pairings, but this one, by far, is the one I believe in a thousand times more than in all the sasusaku goodness here.

This one is so genuine, it hurts.

I absolutely believe your every word, 'cause you portray Kisame with such tender attention, that he DOES become a real character, much more real, than any other fictional charaters in Kishimoto's world.

You made me feel lonesome, useless, hopeless - like by some Yamanaka jutsu I've entered his mind, and found a total mess there.

Geez, I now want to hug that shark of a man, because he needs hugging. Desperately.

I've always imagined Kisame was someone like this you depict - a harsh on the front, but helpless and utterly kind inside, and that fragile soul of his needs protection and love - and receives just pure disdain.

It's so awful, so wonderfully unfair - as much as I adore Itachi in general, in this very fic I wished Samehada would maim him to non-existence.

(Perhaps, the only time I wished Itachi would actually die).

Because when everyone refers to Kisame as a heartless monster, you with your writing exposed his very human heart, and made me (and I hope, not only me) love him.

Pity him, cry with him, suffer with him, like it was my own personal drama, not a freakin' anime character.

Heart-rending, awfully realistic, so pure, and angst, all hail the angst!

Thank you very much for this story.

Although Sakura here acts somewhat slutty, I guess it's not so out of her character. How can we know, since Kishi didn't give us more hints? XD

But to hell with Sakura, actually - I can imagine Kisame falling in love with any random girl, and yes, that girl will eventually reject him just as you write here. And yes, the subject of his feelings doesn't seem that important - but Kisame himself does.

And come to think of it, I've never before considered him as a character I may take any interest in. Hah, I was mistaken. Your Kisame is gorgeous.

And hell, he needs his girl.

Kishi, dear, revive him pretty please and make him happy, and a family of shark-like blue-skinned kids!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
do you mind convincing others to write more zetsu saku stories along w/ kisa saku's ? btw LOVE the story.
deleted account tbh chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Oh. My. God. This story legit made me cry. I've never wanted to bitchslap Itachi so much in my life.

Poor Kisame. /3 :(

Amazing story, though, even though it was incredibly sad.
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
WOW I like it!
ECHO chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
This made my heart ache! Poor kisame, hes such a wreck! But even though he is all emotional and sensitive he still manage to maintain his villian image. Marvelous job!
Sepsis chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
wow! I never read a KisaSaku before (I love KisaHina very much though) but Im glad that I read yours! :) I think it was really good!
Wynt chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
LoL~! This story I can already TELL is gonna be awesome~! I can NOT wait to read the rest!