Reviews for Purgatory
Smegs chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
That was really good. Well written. Most likely what it would have been like from Edward's point of view. Kudos.
Lynda chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Once again, you did an outstanding job in stepping into the character's shoes and revealing their innermost thoughts. I loved this passage, "And now she had found a way to give me what I had been so unwilling to take. Because no matter how I looked at it, Isabella Swan had finally given her life to me in the only way I’d allowed her." Wow! Powerful - emotional - gave me the chills! Keep it up!
MrsBellaSwan chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
MyImmortalMajor chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
Very, Very, Very Good!

Luv, Katy
JoanB102001 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Lovelikethemovies chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I absolutely adored this.
stupid shiny volvo driver chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I was just coming over to thank you for adding me to your faves and decided to check this out. Purgatory is absolutely amazing! You captured Edward's anguish so well! It's one of those fanfics that makes it difficult for readers to say they enjoyed it, but having written something myself that is heartwrenching, I completely understand it. I love this and will definitely recommend it to all my friends.

Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

SSVD chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
This is so awesome! I love it!
ren winslowe chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Brilliant. There's no other word for it. I am guilty of thinking that the story would've been a hundred-fold more interesting if it had been written from Edward's point of view. And I must say, you did more than a credible job-you made it seem like it could be something he would say. Thank you for not making him into some airhead that is overly emotional or worse, someone completely removed from the authentic Edward Meyer created. I only have one other request: write more.
averysubtlegift chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I wish (hope) that Stephenie Meyer would write all the books from Edward's POV - his side is so very interesting. This was really rather heart wrenching - especially when you know both sides of the story - and he feels so responsible for something so unthinkable and awful - yet it never even happened. I always wondere about the little exchange he shares with Alice just after this moment - and he must be thinking "what on earth is going on that I got so completely misinformed!" I imagine his relief outweighs everything - but he has got to be a bit peaved about it all.

I just read Forum and loved it and had to see if you had written anything else. This was really great as well. Hope you write some more for Twilight - I will be happy to read them!
TheMainThingIsNotToPanic chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
i liked it... good writing

~XILoveLeechesX - Embrace Your Inner Masochist
BellaPattinson chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
WOW this is really good. UPDATE!
ToniToTheRexque chapter 1 . 3/13/2008