Reviews for On the Edge of the Night
RedsAttic chapter 13 . 8/9
I look forward to future chapters...
Oh this was beautifully done. I realize you will probably never finish this, but the set up of hermione's and snape's unlikely connection was very gradual and very believable. Thank you !
Liz Merryfeather chapter 13 . 7/3
A new favorite, I'm only sorry it is incomplete
Taytay123456 chapter 7 . 1/28
Im in love with this story so far. It is written well and the sequence of events are unfolding simply, but beautifully.
It's been years, so it's unlikely, but hope is eternal... Please, please come back and finish this! ️
BeccaBee chapter 13 . 1/16
but... you can't just leave it there!
please come back and finish the story!
AranaBanana chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
Hello!
Why oh why do so many great stories fall into the dark pit of unfinished stories? I wish your muse would rise from the ashes. Somehow. But then, I guess it really is hoping for too much, considering it has been 5 years. Well, I guess I'll just keep re-reading it every once in a while while trying to imagine where it could have gone. Alas, my imagination is failing me on this. Either way, this will remain one of my favourite HP fanfiction, because the writing really is amazing.
Thank you for writing these amazing 13 chapters. 3
bookworm661 chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
This is really good and I hope someday soon you will be able to update this story. I especially want to know about the prophecy concerning Severus and ? (Hermione).
spookyecho101 chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
amazing! ! I liked especially how you kept severus in character but made the
drops in his mask seemed natural and real. I liked how you made a mutual love and respect from HGSS not creepy whatsoever you're a very talented writer! !
Jenny J. Snape chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
This is a great story. :) I hope you will update someday...
daisycb chapter 13 . 3/17/2015
please finish this
Phanarah chapter 13 . 2/25/2015
Any chance of an update?
HalfDrow chapter 13 . 2/12/2015
A beautiful story so far. You are going to continue it, right? Pretty please?
Martionmanswife chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
wow. get him Hermione.
vaila chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
This story is so great but why why you have abandoned it i don't know. I hope you update it is so well written. And it is very very promising. i saw it updated yesterday and then it disappeared again
:( Please update.