Reviews for On the Edge of the Night
daisycb chapter 13 . 3/17
please finish this
Phanarah chapter 13 . 2/25
Any chance of an update?
HalfDrow chapter 13 . 2/12
A beautiful story so far. You are going to continue it, right? Pretty please?
Martionmanswife chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
wow. get him Hermione.
vaila chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
This story is so great but why why you have abandoned it i don't know. I hope you update it is so well written. And it is very very promising. i saw it updated yesterday and then it disappeared again
:( Please update.
familyguyfreak chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
i miss this story (
katie.fictorie chapter 13 . 8/16/2014
I must say, I am very much enjoying this story! Please update soon!
jensteed chapter 13 . 8/15/2014
It's a great story, I hope you come back and finish it some day :)
jensteed chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
What a fantastic chapter, I'm really enjoying this story so much. Albus and Severus talking in the hospital wing was really funny "Although you appear to think otherwise, I am fucking aware, as you have so eloquently put it"
It had me in stitches XD
cloudshape to ennien chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
Oh my god - this is so exciting and you left it hanging there. The last update is more than 3 years ago.

Will you go on with it? I very much hope you will, because it is such a great story. And it is getting better and better with each chapter. I really hope you have not given up on it completly.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 12 . 8/12/2014
That extra prophecy is about Hermione and Snape, isn't it? This is getting more and more exciting. I really love this story and how it is going.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 10 . 8/12/2014
I love your muse - it's served you well ;)

That was very sweet. And I loved the different POVs, mostly Snape's of course. One can literally feel his emotions from anger to fear and horror and desperation and occassionally even a bit of happiness. Hopefully the happiness part will eventually grow.

But just 3 chapters left, I wonder how you will roll everything up in just 3 chapters.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
This is really brilliant. Every single scene is well though out and it is so heartbreaking to see things from Severus POV - like when he watched the scene of himself and Hermione in the pensieve and also his talk with Lucius and his comprehension, that he would not only need to betray his friend, but might even be instrumental in the death of Narcissa and/or Draco.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Poor Severus.

Will he be grateful or rather angry?

How could I have missed this jewel, when you first posted it? No matter - I can still read it now.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
This has been written beautifully so
Far. Really like it and hope for a new update soon! :)