Reviews for On the Edge of the Night
I just read these chapters for the first time tonight! You are truly a gifted writer, and capture the characters so well.

Please, please, please don’t give up this story! I know it’s been some time... perhaps you’ll take another look at them years later? Your readers would be most grateful :)
Please finish!
PeachyCosmo-Mermaids chapter 13 . 8/23
No... ive read this whole story all day long. This pairing... is my absolute favorite. To not finish this story...to leave it at such a cliffhanger, is absolute madness.
iloveyou1234 chapter 13 . 7/28
Omg so good
I am reading this some years after you wrote these words. I hope the love and appreciation reaches you nonetheless. Your own namby pamby worries aside, this is a compelling story which drew me in and left me satisfied and yet wanting more. Well done!
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 13 . 2/5
Hi!
If reviews are love, then here's a little bit of love from me :D
This is a brilliant story! I love the way the AU plotlines are so delicately interwoven with the canon... The kind little exchanges between Hermione and Severus, the bond that's building between them...
And your style is so flowing and smooth too!
Are you going to continue with the story someday? I'm actually dying to know more! *.*
Best regards
Bonnie
NobleRose104 chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Beautifully written! Would love to see it finished, please continue.
zaubernuss chapter 13 . 7/22/2017
Oh nein, wie schrecklich! Das letzte Kapitel, und wie es aussieht, bist du nicht mal mehr auf fanfiction aktiv! Ich fand diese Geschicht wundervoll - ganz toll geschrieben und mit einem sehr zu Herzen gehenden und sehr glaubwürdigen Severus. Wie kannst du sowas bloß aufgeben?
Taytay123456 chapter 3 . 6/13/2017
I have read this story once before and was captured instantly. I love all things Severus Snape. In terms of Canon, I believe Hermione was the most likely romantic result for the adult Snape we all know the best. Your story is well written and thought out. I particularly like the way you write Hermione. I find it fitting and believable in terms of the actual book series.
Thorn chapter 13 . 5/6/2017
It's a pity this story seams to be abandoned, as it is fairly written, and I would have liked to see the romance go further.
Thx for those chapters.
sunandstars123 chapter 13 . 4/30/2017
Hallo,

ich hoffe wirklich sehr, dass du diese Geschichte noch beendest. Sie gefällt mir wirklich sehr und ich hoffe, du kannst dich überwinden und den Faden wieder aufnehmen.

LG Sonne
Blurred Memories chapter 13 . 3/18/2017
This was beautifully written and I really enjoyed it, please don't give up on this story and its readers... hope you'll update!
Saamon-sama chapter 13 . 1/25/2017
Le gasp! Please! I know it's been so long, but I dearly hope you will update this!
Neelies chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
I keep coming back to read this story, even though the relationship between Hermione and Snape is only in its first phase. The emotions are so real and painful and beautiful. Truly a marvel. I hope you will continue it someday. It would be extremely interesting to see how their relationship evolves when going over the Death Eater reports together. This story has so much potential it almost hurts that it's unfinished! She is still so young and they have many years ahead of them still to develop and... There are so many aspects, what with the prophecy which only sparks the interest even more. Please, if you could find it in you to update I would be eternally grateful! 3 Love, Thea
spaceygirl67 chapter 13 . 12/1/2016
plz continue I'm enjoying it very much