Reviews for On the Edge of the Night
Thorn chapter 13 . 5/6
It's a pity this story seams to be abandoned, as it is fairly written, and I would have liked to see the romance go further.
Thx for those chapters.
sunandstars123 chapter 13 . 4/30
Hallo,

ich hoffe wirklich sehr, dass du diese Geschichte noch beendest. Sie gefällt mir wirklich sehr und ich hoffe, du kannst dich überwinden und den Faden wieder aufnehmen.

LG Sonne
Blurred Memories chapter 13 . 3/18
This was beautifully written and I really enjoyed it, please don't give up on this story and its readers... hope you'll update!
Saamon-sama chapter 13 . 1/25
Le gasp! Please! I know it's been so long, but I dearly hope you will update this!
Neelies chapter 13 . 12/27/2016
I keep coming back to read this story, even though the relationship between Hermione and Snape is only in its first phase. The emotions are so real and painful and beautiful. Truly a marvel. I hope you will continue it someday. It would be extremely interesting to see how their relationship evolves when going over the Death Eater reports together. This story has so much potential it almost hurts that it's unfinished! She is still so young and they have many years ahead of them still to develop and... There are so many aspects, what with the prophecy which only sparks the interest even more. Please, if you could find it in you to update I would be eternally grateful! 3 Love, Thea
spaceygirl67 chapter 13 . 12/1/2016
plz continue I'm enjoying it very much
RedsAttic chapter 13 . 8/9/2016
I look forward to future chapters...
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2016
Oh this was beautifully done. I realize you will probably never finish this, but the set up of hermione's and snape's unlikely connection was very gradual and very believable. Thank you !
Liz Merryfeather chapter 13 . 7/3/2016
A new favorite, I'm only sorry it is incomplete
Taytay123456 chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
Im in love with this story so far. It is written well and the sequence of events are unfolding simply, but beautifully.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/19/2016
It's been years, so it's unlikely, but hope is eternal... Please, please come back and finish this! ️
BeccaBee chapter 13 . 1/16/2016
but... you can't just leave it there!
please come back and finish the story!
AranaBanana chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
Hello!
Why oh why do so many great stories fall into the dark pit of unfinished stories? I wish your muse would rise from the ashes. Somehow. But then, I guess it really is hoping for too much, considering it has been 5 years. Well, I guess I'll just keep re-reading it every once in a while while trying to imagine where it could have gone. Alas, my imagination is failing me on this. Either way, this will remain one of my favourite HP fanfiction, because the writing really is amazing.
Thank you for writing these amazing 13 chapters. 3
bookworm661 chapter 13 . 9/20/2015
This is really good and I hope someday soon you will be able to update this story. I especially want to know about the prophecy concerning Severus and ? (Hermione).
spookyecho101 chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
amazing! ! I liked especially how you kept severus in character but made the
drops in his mask seemed natural and real. I liked how you made a mutual love and respect from HGSS not creepy whatsoever you're a very talented writer! !