Reviews for Loss
Rosebud1991 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
good story have you thought of doing one in which Light stays?
magdilen chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Aw, poor L. Good job.
Harutemu chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I’m so glad you were able to get this up, it’s definitely worth reading. True it’s on the sad side but there’s a bittersweet feeling that stays with you afterwards. *lol* I know you have a lot on your plate already and like I’ve said before, I’m not even a huge fan of the series though I do like it… It’s just that if you ever find yourself with the time and desire, a sequel would be awesome… Not any time this year though, right? :) Sorry it took so long to review this, I should’ve written this the night I read the fic and screw coherency. *bites* Lots of love babe, you did really good with this fic and if there’s anything I can do for you, let me know. My soul is yours. ;D
Cookie Ninja Girl chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
aww... it's so sad...

is there any chance of it being more than a oneshot?
SamZelRavSmash chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
This is a good story. Were you planning a one-shot sequel, by chance? It would be interesting to see.
Love's Labour's Won chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
So cute, even if it is inaccurate! Please continue it!
SomethingI'veForgotten chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This is an AU I've not seen often. In fact, I think ti was explored only once (that is, Light being adopted from Whammy's), and even then, L and Light weren't familiar with one another. (I am led to believe...anyway) And though I'm partially sure that it's actually dangerous to seperate a child from any sort of caretakers at the age of three...

This fic. Made me cry. : You are to blame for my sniffles. But damn that was a good cry and a painfully good tug on all my heart strings. I tip my hat to you, miss, and hope to see you produce more works for the world.