Reviews for Equilibrium
The Dragon Lover chapter 10 . 11/1/2008
DARNIT! Did you just have to be ironic and fulfill my wish of having Darkrai alive only to have Cresselia (possibly) die? Gr, you make me so mad! Gah, but that's what makes me want to read it! Argh, you planned that, didn't you? *rage*

Lots of dragon-y love (AND RAGE),

GirlWaterShaman chapter 10 . 11/1/2008
...HURRY UP! Don't make it a sad ending...;_;
Attila12 chapter 10 . 11/1/2008
No! T.T Cresselia! Palkia, Dialga and Arceus are all jerks in this story! They didn't care about the town OR Darkrai at all! I really hope she lives. I know that this is tragedy and all, but I still want her to live. I hope the next chapter comes soon...

GirlWaterShaman chapter 9 . 11/1/2008
GASPETH! *goes to read the next chapter*
Divinehearts chapter 10 . 11/1/2008
Gah, this story is so freaking awesome! I almost cried in this chapter, but I'm kind of confused. Is the only thing Dialga, Palkia, and Arceus wanted was to kill Darkrai and destroy Alamos. Wow, I didn't know they hated him THAT much.
SilverUmbra chapter 10 . 11/1/2008
Could it be...?

-rubs eyes-

Not one update, but multiples? Score!

N-no! Not Cresselia! Don't tell me she's dead! D: I almost cried at this part! Awesome job as always, I love how descriptive you are. I'll be awaiting the next chapter :D
The Dragon Lover chapter 9 . 11/1/2008
NO! *cries* Cresselia, where ARE you? TT_TT I like how you made it darker, but NO! Not Darkrai dying! Don't make it THAT dark! *sob*

But, this is a lovely (but scary) chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens next. Heehee, it might be a bit embarrassing, though, if Darkrai got saved by Cresselia, or if they both ended up getting saved by Alice. XP

Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),

partner555 chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
I didn't know the other legendaries disliked Darkrai except Giratina. Nice chapter
The Dragon Lover chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Wonderful chapter! I snuck on to check my mail, though, so I really gotta go! Bye!

blahblahblah, DL
Attila12 chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Awesome use of angst. I liked chapter and I hope Darkrai enlightens her on why he thinks protecting the town is so important in a future one, as it will bring closer to both of us. I hope you're right and that the next chapter comes soon!

GirlWaterShaman chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Of course this realization would make her angry. XD
Attila12 chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
Wow. I loved the new chapter Neo! It's finally starting to get some real action and drama!

I hope Cresselia and Darkrai both come to their senses. I hope the next update is just as fast! :D

GirlWaterShaman chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
*rubs hands together in glee*

A great, angsty chapter! I love it!
partner555 chapter 7 . 10/27/2008
I hope this won't hinder Darkrai's attempts, if any, to save the town
The Dragon Lover chapter 7 . 10/26/2008
I know, FF's been freaking out over those line breaks recently, huh? Really steamed MY broccoli, that's for sure! XP

Well, I am really amazed by this chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens next! 8D This is so interesting, I think I might implode! Just don't keep us waiting for too long, okay? Like, take less then a month. XP (I should take my own advice)

Lots of dragon-y love (and excitement!),

48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »