Reviews for Don't Play With Me II
TinySliceOfHeaven chapter 9 . 10/4/2015
So... just a few things:
-This whole premise was... not at all what I was expecting. :O Like, I'm growing to have an unhealthy obsession with ItaSasu, I do admit that. But Itachi messing with him when he was 6 was... kind of uncomfortable for me. :P
But It wasn't PWP; everything done in the story (that I could see) was completely justifiable, and I was so motherfucking happy when Sasuke found Itachi again (I kept hoping, but I was wondering how you'd pull it off).
-I'm not normally a fan of stories that are like, under 20 chapters, at the most, but these were very very wordy and more than made up for that, so yay for lovely stories!
-I feel like there is more that I should remember to comment on, but I don't remember anything at all. So. La la la.
Thank you for another lovely story!
Sasurealian chapter 2 . 4/17/2015
Omg I adore you! Hollywood undead is a huge favorite of mine in the fact that you used the lyrics from one of their songs makes me scream. Actually about 6-7 years ago when I first heard this song, I immediately thought of itachi and sasuke, so it makes my heart warm to know that someone else thought the song of them too. It's basically written for them!
Neko Mixx chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
God, I loved this story so much! I hope you update your other fics.
FiresCreek chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
I'm not sure if you remember me (or if this review will matter much), but I have been a fan of your writing for about...4 years now? I follow a great deal of your stories and for some reason, I just had an urge to revisit and old favorite of mine. In fact, this is probably my most favorite ItaSasu fanfic I have ever read. Just the fact that so much has happened with these two since this story ended, and it still flows with the plot, proves how timeless this story is.

Anyway, I was really feeling depressed tonight and reading this masterpiece again really helped.

Please do not mistake this review as me demanding you to write more ItaSasu fics because I myself know how stressful and unpleasant it is to have people bugging you. This is merely a thank you for producing such beautiful work through the years. Whether you continue to write or not, to me, your writing embodies the best aspects of the ItaSasu fandom. So thank you.
corintios chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
thank you for writing this wonderful, beautiful fanfic.

damn, if only we knewn how life would be for the boys after this... will sasuke give one of his eyes to Itachi? will itachi leave his kids to go on with sasuke? what the fuck do they intend to do from now on? and what about akatsuki, is it really trying to kill itachi or was all that a bluff? so many questions, i guess i really am not ready to the ending haha

there were somethings I dind't like such as: Sasuke killing Naruto and never sparing a thoutght on his best friend again, Sasuke getting the mangekyo sharingan but never ever using it, and Itachi dying (I almost stopped reading there but thanks god I continued and saw the truth lol). besides, i along as Sasuke was jealous of Itachi sexing all those women (and even building a family!).

but, well, these are the only things I didn't like, and by reading my last review I'm sure you know how crazy in love I'm for this series.

I'm lightheaded now haha it was a very intense reading.

again, thank you so much for writing this!
corintios chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
damn god...
oh my god...

this is, by far, the best chapter os this series ever written, the best chapter I've ever read. I was so glad it was this long when I started, awestruck at the middle and now, by the end of it, I'm just adoring the floor you walk on.
I favorite'd this and I'm sure that this fic will forever be in my mind when I think about itasasu.
I loved the liberties you took, the atmosphere you builded and the drama involving these two sick, beautiful, wonderful Uchiha brothers.
There is nothing I didn't like in this chapter.
I loved this, loved that, loved it all!
TurtleChiChi chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
This is such a depressing fic. It HURTS so much that I don't want to read another ItaSasu fic again and I don't think I'll ever recover T_T

Chapter 8 was my favourite chapter, even though that chapter left me gasping the whole time and made me feel as if reading through it has taken years off my life. Oh, my, god.

Please don't ever stop writing. This fic (and Don't Play With Me Part One) is one of the finest ItaSasu fics here on FFN.
TurtleChiChi chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
This is the saddest ItaSasu fic I had read. I'm only halfway through this chapter and I can't go on anymore. Itachi's death is giving me so many feels and I teared up so much. And I rarely cry when reading fanfics.
UchihaNaruTeme4 chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Sasuke and Itachi...
Banished, This story made me cry so hard.

The last two chapters were excruciating to read, I couldn't stop reading even though I was just dreading what was going to happen next.I suspected something, -more like hoped and prayed- that what I suspected would happen, and ready to just cry my eyes out if it didn't happen. I had to see it all the way through and then I was just like "Thank god! thank you god-thank god! Thank you.". lolz Thanking gods I don't even believe in. And it was just so perfect...holy shit. Making your readers cry so hard is a true testament of your skill as an author and I am just wowed.

I did not review the prequel since I began reading this immediately after in my haste to read more, but the prequel was just as good. I liked how well Sasuke was able to understand Itachi's psych and how everything Itachi said always had a significant meaning or a purpose in the end, even leading into the sequel. In both, everyone was in character. In the prequel a lot of it was introspective with limited but very meaningful dialogue. Though this one emotionally tore me up. I think reading the prequel and seeing just how things can change for two people emotionally as well as personality-wise is a major part of the overall value of these two fics as well. Hatred and love, and how it surrounds the two and how it changes and molds them...

Anyway, unforgettable story. Wonderful Job.
And to those who read this story, I recommend you prepare tissues beforehand. lolz
Marcia Andrea chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Leí toda la historia, tanto la primera parte como esta. Me gusto mucho como la hiciste, en muchos sentidos, y en realdidad te daría un comentario más largo si supiera escribir en ingles, y asñi daría todos los puntos a tratar, pero para no molestar, mejor solo expongo que me encanto, y que eres muy bueno escribiendo Itasasu, y por favor, sigue asiéndolo, ya que haces que nos pongamos felices los lectores. Nada más que decir, adiós.
flaming rose chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
Oh my god! This was so gooooooddddd! Thank you so much, and sorry for the crappy review. Anyway, ciao!
flaming rose chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Perfect!
flaming rose chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
It's offical! I love you! New favorite athur ding ding ding! Anyway, thank you and I'm sorry for not reviewing before. I don't remember if I reviewed in the first ' book' of the series. But, that, too. Anyway, thank you and onto the story! I LOVE R&B!
flaming rose chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
I just love the poetry -assuming that's what it is and not a song- that you stick in at all the right places without disrupting the story.
RavensandCrows chapter 9 . 6/23/2012
Oh my Jashin! I loved it! Every single part! When Sasuke got caught "enjoying himself" I thought Itachi was going to help him too! I love this story! Keep up the good work smiles can't wait for more