Reviews for Sensory Overload
unique.and.proud chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
Awesome! :D Very much enjoyed it. I think taste was my favourite, yours?
vipercharmed chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
That was an overload allright, it was just HOT.
lindainsweden chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
Hehe, I enjoyed it a lot! Brilliant, as usual. :)

Linda

x
TVLadybug chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
Taste was a wonderful chapter - you used such great language - and I loved the line "she could almost taste the hunger in the air"!
Psycho Maddy chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
Taste is our first source of 's why children are so happy!Another great story!

About the last one,it was a good silent I swear I won't give anymore ideas!I just had to get it out of my mind...it doesn't sound right thinking about doors and heads while the professor is asking about the souls' existence and subjectivity's definition!I still don't have answers!

You distract me...thank you for that!

Mrs.Scott323 chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
An what an amazing end it is!

*grins*

Great job V!
elflordsmistress chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
*whistles*

*looks innocent*

*does perfect imitation of cheshire cat grin*

*scarpers*

erm ... can i commission another one?

aserene chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
That was wonderful...*sigh* of course it was the end. alright i better think up a new idea for you because these little series have been amazing and i really really liked this one! Excellent work V!
Psycho Maddy chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
The strongest memories are usually associated with my opinion, it's one of the most powerful senses we have.

I'll be waiting for the next!

Psycho Maddy chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
This chapter seems to me like a silent movie...don't know why.

I was thinking about Gibbs relationships with of these days, Jenny might feel the consequences of his behaviour.

What if she was standing close to the door?She wouldn't even know what had happened!
Morgan72uk chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
Thought I'd leave you a quick review to say that a) its a brilliant idea and b) I love the way you are weaving the story and the senses together. I like how sensual each piece is - very appropriate.
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
I could never hate your stories.

It was wonderful!
elflordsmistress chapter 5 . 3/16/2008
i really like the part about him feeling he can smell her desire

that was a nice touch

aserene chapter 5 . 3/15/2008
that was awesome! I really really loved it! Excellent work, loved the description!

What perfume have do we think Jenny would wear?
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 4 . 3/14/2008
aww V, I love it! Even more than I loved the others :)