Reviews for Naruto Orochi
jrflxat621 chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
please make more please
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
You see Minato look what u did
Wolfone10 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
I am not really sure what to think of idiot 1 and idiot 2 (sarutobi and Minato respectively) How could they NOT think this "plan" (half-assed as it is) would lead to disaster? You do NOT put all your eggs in one basket and then proceed to smash that same basket! If Naruto was to be the absolute savior, then he should have been spoiled so rotten that he'd WANT to help them, not want to skin them alive! His mother definitely shouldn't have been taken, as that breeds distrust and hate right there, So the plan's named by them what? "INCREDIBLY stupid ass plan for getting the world killed #1"? ROFL.
CosmicBeing chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Serves them right for what they did to him.
hello world chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Got some ideas for characters
Disgaea-Mao, Fenrich, Desco
Xenosaga-Jr.(Rubedo), Albedo, Chaos
Gun X Sword-Van
Final Fantasy- Professor Hojo
Evolution worlds- prince eugene, Linear Cannon
Also, i think that you should let Naruto torture his parents and orochimaru
please update
Rezuvious chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
if if its warriors orochi cross over the characters from dynasty warriors an samurai warriors are automatically in it since its not warriors orochi without them
Emperor AK chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This looks like it could be good
jubei zankage chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
I have some ideas for you:

Legend of Zelda-Link

Final Fantasy-Cloud,Sephiroth,Squall,beatrix

Rurouni Kenshin-Kenshin,Aoshi,Jin-e,Sanosuke

Record of Lodoss War-Ashram,Ghim,Parn,Deedlit,Pirotess
cj001122 chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Update Soon.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Nice. Good concept.

But what happened to Naruto? Is he dead? Maybe the host body for Orochi? Or the leader of it's armies?

This is a nice prologue. They should have known that Naruto tries his best to surprise people. If he was lied to all of his life, and his precious people - his most precious people even - had lied to him and his father had used him he'd probably do something like this just to spite them.
Tengoku112190 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
This is an interesting story please keep updating.
lover4552 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
ichigo bleach zeraki bleach grimjaw
slifer619 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I love it when Naruto get Revenge!

you should have Minato,Kushina,Orochimaru and Sarutobi still be Can Tourture them,HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love how you write your stories,I've Read everyone of them.

Keep up the good work.
Zero H Gundam chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I have to say great story I love how Naruto backstad the ones that backstad him. He reminds me off Rau from Seed. I also liked how you showed of his dads idiocy in believing that his son wouldn't do something like that.

Also I have a question is Naruto dead? Or is he going to be a general in the great serpent army?

I also have a few ideas.

1. Naruto should be a full bemon and dress like Sephoroth.

2. If you do bring up more on Naruto how about if you pair up with LadyDevmon from Digimon?

3. Maybe characters from Avatar like Azula , Mai and Tylee?

4. Maybe some other final fantasy characters like from seven and up?

That's all I have can wait for the next update.