Reviews for These Walls
Who's Name is War chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I think you caputred Sasuke perfectly, it was so touching that I almost cryed keep up the good work.
Linnorria chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
so true. so true.
Loving91Rain chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
The Stroy is awesome! i LOVE it!
Dance-is-love chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Whether this is nonsensical crap or not, am I not sure, but as far as I'm concerned it's wonderful. I definitely agree with you that Sasuke isn't really a cold-hearted jerk, and I think he isn't really as mean as he seems to be...great job, I'm looking forward to more of your work. :)
TinaMustDie chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I loved this explanation of Sasuke.(I don't want to believe he's a total jackass either.)The way you wrote this was jealous.
Cherry Lollipop and Skittles chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
wow this is so true (i'm a sasuke fan and i love sasu/saku pairings) i agree, i mean if your family was massacred by the person you idolized i think you'd be completely messed up
IllaSc chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
D: Uwah! *glomps Sasuke*

This was gorgeous, and I think you did a superb job of getting inside his head. The creative use of parentheses and italics was very effectual, and your sentences- though purposefully fragmented- carry their meaning well. All in all, a great fic.
queenofbitches chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This was AMAZING. And it totally throws Sasuke in a whole new light, doesnt it? (Well I actually don't know. One and a half hours of logarithms are enough to fry anyone's brain cells dead.) But I think this really is good. This"In the dark, light becomes a memory." It's bee-yootiful. I hope you don't mind if I quote it sometimes.
Starfire201 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Whether or not it is "nonsensical crap", I think you made a good effort into trying to understand why Sasuke left, and why he stays away. And yes, it is good to see something once in a while that is not portraying Sasuke as a total bastard. I have written several one-shots involving what goes on inside a character, but after seeing yours I don't think I will try one on Sasuke. Not because it's a bad story, but because you did far better than I could ever manage.