Reviews for Merry Christmas, War is Starting
AlishaVane45 chapter 1 . 6/24
This was cuteeeee! When will you introduce Regulus? AND OMG YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT MY REGULUS FIC TOO! WE CAN BE REGULUS FANFICTION BUDDIES if you like Regulus that is...hahah! Love this, please continue!
Emily Mae chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aw, sad! I liked the whole story, but I think the Albus/Aberforth and Regulus parts were my favorites. You did a really good job showing the "Greater Good" side of Dumbledore that we rarely see. There were a few other little moments that really captured characters well...like Narcissa being distracted by the mirror and Sirius asking if Remus had brought wine. Well done!

[By the way, I love your avatar. PotterPuffs are so funny!]
InsanityInside chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I like it. Nice idea, good characterisations... I liked the first part best, but all are good.

(I think you spelled Kreacher's name wrong, though)

II(:
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I loved the singular thread of song running through the three such different stories. All your characterisations were absolutely wonderful, and the settings were so vivid! I just loved this, really. I'm so pleased I finally got around to reading it!

Lexie
Lila Aracter chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
John Lennon, well-written fics, and Harry Potter? Is it just me, or is that the world's best combination?
pinecone.girl chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
i. love. it. i like the a/n at the end... :'( ("and it was") great writing. as always, of course. :)
Possum132 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I liked that little look at most of the major characters. Especially Aberforth.
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Ohmygod, that was perfect! ;) though there's a tiny glitch: the elf's name is spelled Kreacher ;)

I love how you characterise Aberforth, Albus, everyone! (but especially the two)

exquisite.