Reviews for Merry Christmas, War is Starting
Emily Mae chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Aw, sad! I liked the whole story, but I think the Albus/Aberforth and Regulus parts were my favorites. You did a really good job showing the "Greater Good" side of Dumbledore that we rarely see. There were a few other little moments that really captured characters well...like Narcissa being distracted by the mirror and Sirius asking if Remus had brought wine. Well done!

[By the way, I love your avatar. PotterPuffs are so funny!]
InsanityInside chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I like it. Nice idea, good characterisations... I liked the first part best, but all are good.

(I think you spelled Kreacher's name wrong, though)

II(:
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I loved the singular thread of song running through the three such different stories. All your characterisations were absolutely wonderful, and the settings were so vivid! I just loved this, really. I'm so pleased I finally got around to reading it!

Lexie
Lila Aracter chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
John Lennon, well-written fics, and Harry Potter? Is it just me, or is that the world's best combination?
pinecone.girl chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
i. love. it. i like the a/n at the end... :'( ("and it was") great writing. as always, of course. :)
Possum132 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
I liked that little look at most of the major characters. Especially Aberforth.
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Ohmygod, that was perfect! ;) though there's a tiny glitch: the elf's name is spelled Kreacher ;)

I love how you characterise Aberforth, Albus, everyone! (but especially the two)

exquisite.