Reviews for Who Will Always Come After You

Poor Sam..
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
*silly grin*

I dearly LOVE the way Dean swoops in and gets all deadly. Makes me tingly. *g*

Glad you said to go read "Where They'll Always Take You In". VERY glad Dean got to work over the dude, but also thankful Sam stopped Dean from making a new body.

Laughing at the end, where Dean will be anyplace BUT at the motel when the massage therapist shows up ... :D
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I thought this was a fantastic sequel! Great work! :D
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Good sequel. I liked seeing more of that back story come out. And see how Dean would handle something like that. The fact that he would go back for seconds after finding out that this was the guy who dug and burned Jess, even without knowing her, was awesome. Although I am glad that Sam stopped him. Because, humph, it was the right thing to do. But good on Ellen for stepping in as well.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Great story. You would think that some of these hunters and demons would know better then to hurt Sam. They should all so know that is dean's number one rule. Hurt Sammy and you die.

Please keep up the great work.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Loved this sequel. Could so imagine Kopelian wanting retribution for Sam beating him up the year before, obviously he got the drop on him and drugged him when Dean was not around, but he is not the brightest light on the tree as Dean tracked them down by the GPS on Sam's phone. Loved how Dean dealt with Kopelian, quietly lethal and it was only Sam's pleas that stopped him hurting Kopelian more when he learned he was the guy who salted and burned Jess. Great ending, Dean arranging a massage for Sam for his abused muscles, and what's the betting Dean has a 'massage' arranged for himself with some other lady whilst Sam is getting his!

A really great read, loved it!
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I liked this series. It had danger, angst and wee bit of quirk that always drives the boys' relationship.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aw - loved the fact that Dean got Sam a massage therapist - very thoughtful:-) Just one question which just occurred to me - seeing as Jess was burned up in a fire like Mary was, how come there was a body left to salt and burn? I know that Dean says at some point that Mary's grave is empty because there was no body left to bury so I was just wondering...
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Cute

That's great the way the boys are always there for each other, no matter what. You showed that pretty well in the story

Kisses and see ya next o/

Rosetta
MidgeVS5 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
OK, so not the story I was expecting, but starting with Sam strung up definitely got my attention. Sad me loves a strung Winchester!

Personally would have loved to see more of Dean's retribution and Kopelian's fear, but still enjoyed the story thoroughly.
Whilom chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Dean’s protective nature was so strong in this—I loved it.

**Dean’s voice was exactly as Sam would have imagined it: restrained fury and hidden concern, with a definite overlay of You shouldn’t have touched him.**

Loved that line, as well as this one: **You mess with me, and you’re going down. You mess with Sam, and you might not get back up again.**

**It wasn’t a gun he heard go off. It was Dean.**

This was a great phrase, comparing Dean with a weapon and then describing the fight using sounds.

**“You don’t even know what hunting’s really about,” Sam said flatly.

Then he’d walked out.

“’S about this,” Sam murmured, leaning harder into his brother.**

Your use of flashbacks and the way they tied into the present was really effective throughout, but this was my favorite use.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
-claps-

oh god love

this was amazing- when in your other fic Sam left because of what happened and now...

my god i love your fics!
Lovetoread89 chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Ah, loved this story and loved the last line! I really like how Sam stops Dean from doing any real damage to Kopelian; it seems perfectly in character that he still shows a little mercy. I also loved this about Sam in your other fic 'Things that go bump in the night' I forgot to say in that review, but one of my favourite things about your stories is how Sam and Dean do not like to use heavy violence to solve their problems. It's great to see them rise above it. Awesome story, thank you very much for sharing!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I love Dean in 'lethal you hurt my brother' mode. *sighs happily*

Nicely done. Stands to reason that guy would listen to the rumors about Sam and then go after him. Any excuse, really, I'm sure. He just really has no clue, taking Sam and not even considering Dean.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
This was excellent. I had forgotten about that oneshot from way down the list of oneshots you've written, but I remembered it, and I really like the addition to it. This was an interesting little one to read. :)

Good job!