Reviews for Stare
toidl chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
You know, I started reading your fic after selecting fics with a low word-count; in an attempt to find bad fics for my own masochistic amusement.*

I don't even particularly like the pairing.

I really like what atmosphere and feelings you've managed to evoke in such a short timespan, though. I like your choice of words, and how so many things, like for instance Rikku's feelings of him, are still left in the dark-thing about that is, none of it annoyed me. Thanks for proving me wrong, a low word count does -not- always mean it's a bad fic! -

* (I don't care if the writers are young and inexperienced, I won't bash their works; but they make me cringe and that's somehow amusing to me and my friend :p)
Night-Beyond-Reality chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Haha! Sir Auron has a stalker!

But anywho great job!
Tisexigrr chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Awesome
wickedsugarrush chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I liked this for a beginning. It was... simple, yet elegant and had all the elements of a proper read.

I liked it. I cannot say anything that would help you change your writing, for I find no fault in this peice.

P.S. came from Lj
Avelera chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I hope to write this criticism in the same vein as your request on your profile.

Inner monologue: there's really nothing to breakup up the page visually. Perhaps some dialogue, especially where it says he said something, could help draw the reader's eyes in more.

Clarity: the blasphemous thoughts are not really clarified until the end. I, at least, would have better understood the context of the entire story if I had been a little more aware of exactly what was bothering Auron at the beginning.

This is not meant to be mean, I was just reading some one-shots before diving into your other work.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
very nice story. I like that she tricked him into thinking she had gone.
foxygirlchan chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
Awe, such a cute story!

Too bad it's a one shot, it'd be great if you elaborated on it!

Rikku's gaze, I also wonder what it meant! Really though, I have no idea! It might be pity, but Rikku just isn't like that, is she?

Great job! Loved it!

I love how she's so ninja-ish and staring, but failing at being able to hide.

Hah, Auron, he makes me laugh.

Keep on writing!

Adios!
LobstarMonstar chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
*squeals*!

ohmygawsh... i just got reminded of how much i love this pairing! i mean, with you having not updated (to my utter dismay D ) i had completely forgotten how much they flippin' BELONG together... but it was so... open-ended! grr, me want more aurikku! well, that can be treated by chappie 2 of PI!
AnonymousBadger chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
You have a way with words, thats for sure. After reading this I had the sudden urge to go stare at the sky.
Misery's-Toll chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Ack! You lazy bum! Start working on Perfect Illusion! ...just kidding. Don't kill me. :D

I liked this! I really enjoy the way you describe things, and how well you capture Auron's personality.

I look forward to more from you!

-MT
Jamie Smyth chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
You certainly have a way with words, Ari. So poetic and beautiful. I always like the odd oneshot from you!
generic123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
nice...it's cool that maybe Auron remembered he might have a little humanity left in him.
vandevere chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Oh, how sad...

Could it be that little Rikku is helping Our Favorite Guardian keep his humanity?

Very good...