Reviews for Cracked
Manda chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I love the ending!
RayneSummer chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Aw, this was adorable! :)
jessi chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Great story!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Yeah, Dean was right. Sammy did get himself killed for a no-good SOB whose life he had spared.
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
wow
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
hey there back on reading all your story's,mind i save the really long one's for this one hear is good and just the right thing which would come up at night.i really have to do this too next time i can't sleep
flamealchemist528 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That was such a sweet little brotherly moment (that actually seems believable given the cannon characterizations) _ Seriously! Your writing has a unique feel to it [as an author], but it fits! so well!
okayokayokay chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Love a good Sam with a cold/ awesome, cartaking Dean fic:) And this was more than good. Please tell me you have more sick Sam fics! *runs off to look*
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Oh Lawdie, I love it. 3 All the brotherly comments and the care fantastic. 3
Gabi2305 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
If this is what you get out of sleep deprivation then please never go to sleep again. This story is cute, despite all the vomiting, lol. I liked the imaginary description Dean did about Sam.

Gabi
Mel Storm chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
nice! i really loved the bickering between them, made me really laugh out loud and read it over again. really love your work keep it up.

peace

Mel Storm
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Loved everything about this from Dean's description of his little brother to concussed and puking Sam and protective Dean! Perfect their banter, even though Sam was totally out of it - great lines “I want dinner and a movie before you start sticking things in my mouth, slut!” and “It’s a deal; now let’s get you to bed.”

“Nah.” Was the slurred response. “You won’t respect me in the morning…”

Have I told you before how much I like your writing - yes? Well I'm telling you again. Even though it has taken me a while to read this from you actually writing it!
Chezzers chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
coolyo! not shit by any means

regards

chelsey

x x x
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Wow. Amazing! My favorite line in this was when Sam said "I want dinner and a movie before you start sticking things in my mouth, slut"
AmyElll chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This was not shit

I liked it

I well wernt able to tell it was written while you where tired

I cant tell if my grammer was crap there

ANYWAYY