Reviews for Mercury Rising
kittiekatz34 chapter 12 . 11/9/2011
this story should have more reviews than what it does. i love this story and edward isnt so stuck up. very well written
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Just to understand- did you skip the rest of Junior year, the summer and Senior year? They were at Junior prom at the end of Twilight. They would have just started Senior year about a month before New Moon started.
Soph chapter 20 . 4/4/2010
liked it very much.
sugunary chapter 20 . 9/8/2009
fantastic story. it was a great place to end it.
Objective chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
A nice read...but robotically mechanical and so stilted that I kept checking for sharp edges.
hollycullen3331 chapter 18 . 6/21/2009
love it...
TeacherPerson21 chapter 20 . 3/15/2009
I think anyone who has read this story would want a sequel. Just a few things I wanted to mention about the about the links to the pictures on your profile. The ones of the bridesmaids dresses and the one of Renee's Dress don't work, neither does the one for the Salisberry House or Terrace Hill, and the one with the cake doesn't show the picture. Anytime you have a link to a hairstyle it doesn't take you to a specific hairstyle just to the website. The link to Bella's Dress in chapter 9 just takes you to the website but by how you describe the dress I think I found the link . The one with Bella's dress for chapter 12 does the same thing but again I think I found the right link . Alice's dress for chapter 12 does the same I'm not sure but I think this is the right link . Anytime you have a like to Victoria Secret it just takes you to the home page of the website. The mens wearhouse link does the same thing. That's it.
anothertwilighter chapter 21 . 2/17/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you.
TiannaMVA chapter 21 . 12/25/2008
To me, you made it seem much like Stephenie would have written it. Congrats. :P Youre the first to make me think so.

And also... when are you coming out with the sequel? I cant wait for it. :P
TiannaMVA chapter 16 . 12/25/2008
I am so glad bella punched Mike. He deserved it. Hes an ass sometimes.

I really think this was great!

The wedding seemed absolutely perfect!
LittleMissMurdered chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
Hm . . . very interesting prologue!
LittleMissMurdered chapter 20 . 12/23/2008
I think you ended that absolutely PERFECTLY! Bravo! I applaud you!

And yes, I will greatly look forward to a sequal!
LittleMissMurdered chapter 19 . 12/23/2008
WOW! That sounded like so much fun! It was SUPER awesomeness how Bella told off that one guy! lolz! The look I imagined on Edward's face was HILL-AIR-E-US! lolz. Great chapter! I had a lot of fun reading it! I'm guessing your cruiz was a blast!
LittleMissMurdered chapter 18 . 12/19/2008
Aw . . .that was cute and funny. (: LUV IT!
LittleMissMurdered chapter 17 . 12/19/2008
Aw . . . that was SO cute! The part with Angela and Ben was REALLY sad though! I would have cried, but I was singing to my music. lolz. The wedding was perfect! I hope my wedding is perfect once I have one . . . Okay, snap out of it, Kelly! On topic! Anywayz, it was really sweet. (: I loved it.