Reviews for In Memoriam Feminae Viridis
kirsant chapter 3 . 11/26/2019
A wonderful story. Great premise, and I love the different viewpoints from the characters, especially the mature perspective from Kim's parents. Shego as a blank slate is fascinating, and despite her memory loss you make her personality come out so well. There's so much potential drama here as Shego regains her memories - I hope you pick this back up even after a decade :)
Bubblezmith chapter 3 . 10/13/2019
10 years after I first read this story and it is still one of the best characterizations I have ever read. Oh how I want to see where this 'sitch' goes. Please continue it even if we have to wait another 10 years.
Terafax chapter 3 . 1/1/2018
Will this story ever be updated again?
anon chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Again very good story. Well written with only minor errors. You should continue writing it like all your other stories.
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Hey. I know it's been a loooong time, but i love this story. Will you finish it?
Goven chapter 3 . 12/5/2013
thats really good please update more
Spaceship Coupe chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Oh mannnnnn, update all of your stories! They are so good. I hope if anything, you see the review! You're a great writer :)
TheYoungster chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
T_T Why do all great fics get dropped? I would be so sooo happy to see this get updated. You got some major talent
Orchamus chapter 3 . 10/13/2010
This is clearly of the awesome. I like how she's decided no more missions, and indeed, we could all take lessons in awesome from Love Robin. Hope to read more in the future, I always enjoy a good Kim story.
Orchamus chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Saw that coming. Nice though, good start.
Uriel Godfire chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
i like how this is going, please keep it up, i can't wait to see how kim's current 'mission' ends
last white feather chapter 3 . 12/20/2009
Oh, please update this! And it's so true how if you took out the fighting, Kim and Shego would almost look like a couple xD
Kay8abc chapter 3 . 12/11/2009
I like the premise, its very good, i just hope that you get Kim and Shego to go on a mission again.

-Kate
Azulera chapter 3 . 9/18/2009
You HAVE to continue this story. O.O And all the others you've started, too, by the way. You're way too good an author to just... stop writing. Unless you're really busy in real life, of course. You'll just have to quit your job, school or whatever and start writing KP fanfiction full-time. Yeah.. Do that! :P
Zalleon chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
WOW! Dude please continue this the story line just screams for completion.