Reviews for Blue Drop: Historical Context
The Ansem Man chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
FINALLY

MORE BLUE DROP FIC

I could weep from the only representation of Blue Drop being a crossover of um insane proportions but finally, something here, even if it's only a speculation fic.

I highly suggest you fix the line breaks since ffnet got rid of them. Also I guess I haven't read enough of the manga since some characters are lost on me. Mari... the only Mari I remember is from the anime.

Nice work overall. I hope more show up in the future.
Kyosuke-kun chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Corrections:

1) It's not Azume, but Arume.

2) The silver hair is not a defining characteristic; they have different hair: some of them have black hair (Hagino, Mariel, Misato, etc) or brown hair (Kazagol) or blond, etc. And not, they don't dye their hair lol.

2) I don't think Yui needs to look for answers. Her Arume mother most likely told her everything about the war. Remember she even had the record about Rumi, the gosuta (clone) based on her mother.

Anyway, I'll post this on shoujo-ai too, so you may ask me anything about Blue Drop; I know almost everything that is to know about the series.
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
that's interesting, though i wonder about the anime...so many things left unexplained.

and Misato..a new char? i only read the 2 chapter manga version, there's a new one? hmm...