Reviews for I Dreamt I Dwelt in Marble Halls
Chatte578 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
nice, and yeah u should do a reba & brock smut story that would be awesome:)
Amy chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Very nice. New to the show and its fanfic, I'm working my way through the stories posted here. There is a frightening lack of realism, but your story is an exception to that norm. Well done, and I thank you for sharing it.
Desperate4Reba chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
That was wonderful I love the way you use your words and the way you phrase things and I also love the way you show her feelings absolutely wonderful
kaylin chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
holy. crap.

that was fricking amazing.

this is like the best story ever!

the ending was soo sweet. [:

I LOVED IT!

great job!

you need to write more! lol.
Shining Friendship chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Wow! That was such a bittersweet oneshot about Brock and Reba. Wow! You did an absolutely amazing job with this story. I hope you write another one soon.
Pamena chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Eesh, I love this story so much I want to make out with I just love the way you set this up. It's brilliant hon, and I'm totally liking the story title by the way. Anyway, I like how you went from when everything was good between them, to the breakup of the marriage, to what they're left with. It's such a drastic change, it just breaks your heart. I love your portrayal of what started the demise of their marriage, the first little crack in the foundation of their relationship. That last scene about killed me, it was so SAD. I almost melted when I realized he was giving her the tickets he hadn't been able to afford when they were married. It was so sweet! And the "happy anniversary" and the i-love-you's! Ugh. I was a puddle by the end of this story. Excellent job hon, your stories just keep getting better:) Speaking of which, I could never get tired of these fabulous little oneshots, but I can't say I would mind if you started a multi-chaptered And about the smut, after I read that scene betweenn Jack and Reba, I have to say you would do an R-rated story justice. That scene was beautifully written and very tastefully done, and I know any smut you decide to write will be just the same;) Thanks for the story!
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
*pounces on you out of the awesomeness that is this fic* Gah... I'm drowning right there with her. (;_;) You even made me break my own rule about avoiding on non-weekends. ()"
moments of gold chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
e I was so excited for this last night and this was definitely worth the wait! Another absolutely amazing fic! This was so beautiful, and the end really got me. Poor Reba :(
Lost in Day Dreams chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
*stands up and claps* Gah, that was so beautifully tragic! I loved it!
BlueOwl90 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Brilliant fic... You write Reba's feelings beautifully.
REBAiSMYiDOL chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
another amazing story!

You are really good at this, how can someone get sick of these amazing fics? lol.
Kat8790 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This is so great! I could never be sick of your fics! Their always awesome!