Reviews for Ascendancy
NexVenustas chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
I would love for this to be continued. To be honest, I love this pairing. It is so warped and twisted love, if you could call it that, perhaps it is more an obsession. Either way its more unique and interesting then most other works of literature.
Koomahana chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I can't wait for the next capture!
Mirae Desciderium chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I did not expect fluffy story, but this is creepy. And I like it :) thank you for writing and sharing!
vjeury chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
This piece is by far the most ruthless form of foreplay that I've ever had the pleasure of encountering.
It was dangerous and did more than send me over the edge.
It was delicious and utterly cruel.
Sex without the promise of an orgasm.
If you intend to leave this as it is then you are one merciless woman.
But I will follow this story in hopes seeing what you might have in store for us.
Damn it, this is going to prevent me from sleeping for days on end.
The Imperfect Me chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Love it :) I do hope you continue this!
Toraffles chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Sasori... Is really such a freak. WTF.
He's using her to... feel? Does that mean he'll use her to feel pleasure, and when she's hurt, he'll just kind of back off?
I like it.
Katarin Kishika chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Uhmm, since dawning was finished already, would you considetr expanding this? It ws really great and interesting. I really loved it.
blackrider11 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
... I read this over at AOO and had to follow it here just in case you did continue it.
RedCloudsAndCherryBlossoms chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
continue? o.o please?
MitsukiSora-dessu chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I knew it was a one-shot before I clicked it but I waasn't expecting it to be a cliffhanger... *depressed* This should at least be a few more chapters. :'( It's just THAT good. I love your portrayal of Sasori Makes him look epically awesome
JeanyDeiXzz chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That was so creepy and cool, I would love it if you decided to write a sequel chapter
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Add more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
you should definatly make a part 2! this was awesome! a very twisted dynamic! totally love sasori beeing insane!
Ize09 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Honestly, I like this pair as well. It has that dark theme to it in a way. Not to mention sexy also (in my opinion xD). This practically left me begging for more as to the countless possible outcomes. Not even my imagination leaves me satisfied, but I won't push it. If it's meant to be a one shot, then okay! I still enjoyed reading this piece. Well done, indeed. I loved how you portrayed Sasori's character so well.
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 1 . 2/25/2012