Reviews for Three Interviews
Lol :)
I love this! :D
Brilliantly written
arunendu chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
I laughed out aloud where"luna the interviewer asked harry with the name of steve"wether he was or he was not arrested by muggle police officers for sexually assaulting a penguin".And harry replying with the name of steve thet"He was not arrested by muggle police he defended himself by saying that"Penguin came on to him."I enoyed the write more humorous stories of harry/luna.
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Steve is amusing :)
Nemrut chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
The last bit was hilarious, great story, thanks for sharing.
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
i think the last interview was far, far too short. especially since i was looking forward to that one the most (ÓÒ)
Ibskib chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Although Luna as a penguin is nice, for some reason I've always thought that a flying squirrel would fit her particularly well.
Stygian Styx chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Awesome, I love it, good job.
Europec chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This is hilarious! LOL
the.stories.live.on chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This is amazing. That is all I can say. Absolutely brilliant. Love Luna.
Oruma Yar chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Cute and fun. Now I want to read about the in-between years!

And yes, penguin animagus...
WamprickNyx chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
"I was not convicted of any crime in reference to the alleged event, and for the record, that penguin came on to me!"

I'm still laughing my head off. Honestly, this was really funny. I'm not a particular Harry/Luna fan, more of a Draco/Luna fan actually, but I'm not opposed to this pairing either. I think, out of the three interviews, I'd prefer the one in Quibbler.

Thank you for this one-shot. I enjoyed reading it.
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
A wonderful story :)

Annara
Alaska-sama chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
This is perhaps the first or second one-shot I've bothered to read, and am honestly surprised with the level of backstory. That either means you're talking out your ass, or really thought this one through.

Either way, well written and well done.

(P.S. Luna as a penguin? Not bad...)
giganemo chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
LMAO!

"...may I call you Harry, or would you prefer Mr. Potter?"

Harry looked thoughtful for a moment. "I think I'd prefer Steve, actually."

Brilliant! hahaha