Reviews for Superducks 2: In the Shadows
aroundsundown chapter 6 . 2/3/2011
I have seriously lost all respect for Julie. I had been patient with her and with Portman too. Charlie has lost his temper many times but I'm totally siding with him. The same happened when it was with Peter Petrelli. I understand where the two of them are at.

I absolutely hate Julie right now. I'm glad she stood up for the orphan brothers but I cannot accept how she keeps playing Charlie's and Portman's feelings. She keeps saying 'I choose you' over and over again. What is up with that? It's just wrong (can't think of a better word) to commit to a decade long relationship and immediately after crushing Charlie she goes and have sex with Portman! I don't care if she loves Portman. I don't care if they're soukamtes or whatever. It'd be more redeeming for Julie if she had handled it properly, waited at least a few day, not just one hour! I wouldn't blame Charlie if he goes off.
aroundsundown chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Hey I just read the prequel or rather the first story. :) haha

Wow you wrote a lot of MD stories! I realize that I've read your older stories. I've been reading MD stories For the last few days from the oldest ones (2001) to the newest (2011). Wow that is very long. 10 years! Obviously I haven't read ALL of them. I mostly read those that involve the whole hockey team playing hockey. Duh. I'm only halfway through searching the 60 over pages of Fics.

I rarely take note of the authors unless they said they're making a sequel or they're very good. I'm glad you've written so many. :)
soja-sawyer chapter 9 . 7/19/2010
hey when will you updating because i really like this story
guessgirl chapter 9 . 10/7/2008
Such a sweet gesture by Parker for Justin. I know Julie's just trying to protect Parker but I hope she reconsiders. Awesome work as always. I'm absolutely loving this story, can't wait to read more.
guessgirl chapter 8 . 10/6/2008
I felt really sorry for Izzie through this chapter, which I haven't in the past. I love the way you show all the different sides to the characters, really well done. I also really like Izzie and Scooter together. Keep up the awesome work can't wait to read more.
guessgirl chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
So thrilled to see that you had updated this. Justin becoming a power sponge like Charlie was certainly upexpected, hopefully the Ducks will be able to protect him. I adore Guy/Connie as a couple and with Justin they'tr such a sweet family. Keep up the fantastic work, can't wait to read on and see what happens next.
guessgirl chapter 6 . 4/23/2008
No need to apologise, I can sympathise with writer's block. I love the relationship that Adam has with Danielle very sweet. Awesome work as always, really loving this story can't wait for more.
guessgirl chapter 5 . 4/2/2008
Great chapter, the Portman/Julie/Charlie triangle is really good. I'm glad Julie chose Portman, although I'm seeing alot more to come with these three. Izzie's reappearence was interesting as well. I'm glad Portman was able to stop her from doing anything for now. Keep up the awesome work, can't wait to read on and see what happens next.
guessgirl chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Really sweet chapter, I think my favourite so far. I love Connie and Guy and with Justin they make such a cute little family. Can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work.
boiseabram chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Aw, I loved this chapter so much! Maybe it was cause it was Connie and Guy, or maybe because the interaction with their son was adorable. Either way, it was great! Can't wait till you update again!
guessgirl chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Yay update, Parker's definately an interesting one, looking forward to seeing what happens with him and with Kaylee. I agree with Torithy Justin sounds like a little cutie. Can't wait to read on. Keep up the great work.

P.S. Hope you have lovely Easter as well.
Torithy chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Glad ya had a good break - your updates have been missed!

I like your newbies - torn on the Parker issue though ... Is he a player or a good guy deep down? Looking forward to finding out! Also, how cute is Connie and Guy's little boy? :D
Kathryn Roberts chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
You forgot about Russ! lol. I have been waiting for this sequel forever! Thanks!
alemica2 chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
This is good, I liked the first one better though. I'm excited to see what's in store for the SuperDucks ten years later, and I'm still loving the Dean/Julie/Charlie love triangle. Keep it up!
Torithy chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Julie's right that getting married won't solve their problems - it'd just be like sticking a band-aid on a broken leg!

What can I say, I love Charlie ... but I'm totally rooting for Team Portman! :D