Reviews for Heraldry
I-Chiya rules!
LettieM chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Great story! I like the idea of the lematya being a symbol of Sarek's clan from pre-Reform days. And Sarek and Amanda's re-interpretation of that symbol at the end of the story. Very cute.
simpleDMD chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Reading this story was like taking a walk because the weather is unusually pleasant and you really need something to brighten your day, then getting mugged by a ski-masked thug who beats you upside the head with warm fuzzies and runs off with your purse full of frowns. The thief!

Loved this so much. SO MUCH! While reading, I came to the conclusion that I am super-envious of Sarek and Amanda because there is no way in hell I could withstand that intensity of flirty banter. I would either begin to giggle uncontrollably or jump my significant other on the spot. Just saying.

Pax
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
The teasing at the end reminded me of Amanda's comment in the TOS episode JTB where she refered to I-Chiya as a "pet". She is a natural tease!

That was again a very original story analysing aspects of Vulcan culture in a most detailed and impressive way. Also it is a lovely image of their early lives on Vulcan - while Sarek was trying to make her feel like "home" and at the same time protect her from almost every aspect of it! And due to her fragile nature, at least for Vulcan standards, I don't think he ever stopped that effort.

I-Chiya's offended look was hilarious... and so is the mention of Sarek as a "resident feline"! "Mraowwww"... was naughty! ;-)
Zhian'tara chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I love it when Sarek and Amanda tease each other. You do a fine job with them and add an interesting taste of Vulcan culture.
jmvv chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Very charming story about the early years between Sarek and Amanda. Love how they tease and play together, More , More Please!

thanks, jmvv
a nobody chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
XD "MRAOOW" perfect imagery!
Drifting One chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Perfect. Absolutely perfect
Cat chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Thank you for a lovely story!
bina W chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Hello. This was very cute and soemwhat funny. Playful. BW
cobalt-blue chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
This is the second of your stories I've read. All I can say is, "Impressive".
trecebo chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Do I gush too much over these stories? Do I? I hope not. But one can only say how excellent they are so many times without becoming something of a sychophant. Which? NOT.

I am always prepared to be amazed and blown away at the craft with which you present these glimpses, these little novels of the life of Spock's parents. I almost feel like an insect on the wall, you bring us in for such glorious looks, both good and not so good. In all, you really have the ability to draw the reader in, and that is why I gush.
Firewolfe chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Pat this is a wondeerful piece. I love it when you explain vulcan culture. Not enough of that has been done. It is a great idea comparing it to Heroldary.

Lisa