Reviews for Silence
RPM Shadow chapter 17 . 8/1/2010
I like it!
Raidergirl72 chapter 16 . 4/2/2010
I love the turn around in Knives. Only Millie could do that. I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait to read what happens. I anxiously await your next chapter. I'm not very good at reviews but I just wanted you to know that I like the story a lot. Please continue :)
RPM Shadow chapter 16 . 3/28/2010
I really love it! Please update soon!
Wolfinson chapter 16 . 3/27/2010
You were lost in time? I thought you could get lost through time but whatever. Glad you updated, it was very entertaining.
Knives17 chapter 15 . 12/29/2008
You wrote that this chapter seemed a little crazy but i rather liked it, or it's better than some storries i've read. i like the idea of a sorta Knives x Millie thing because thats who i allways pair him with...well not allways. so far your gramar seems okay and your spelling is good. plus you don't have a tendancy to leave out letter or words because you type too fast. so..yeah good job. keep it up.
Deathbecomes667 chapter 14 . 11/4/2008
I like this story. I hope you update soon
Knives17 chapter 14 . 9/10/2008
tis nice. you said this chapter was too long. i don't think so the longer the better. it really is a nice story. thank you for finally explaining the whole screaming bit. it brought the story into the light. now that you've given Knives the incentive to work, I'll just can't wait to see how the plot unfolds.
kidcrud chapter 14 . 9/10/2008
This was a well written chapter
Wolfinson chapter 14 . 9/10/2008
I STILL LOVE THIS STORY!
CinderSootRed chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Really good, nice first fic.
Joy Netsrik chapter 13 . 7/28/2008
_ Story is good. I love this story. Keep up the good work!
R3.0 chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
YAY! VashxMeryl moment! I'm so happy... I have to admit though the Knives smiling thing was a bit to much for me at first. But I love the way you portray Knives and Vash's relationship as brothers. Simple yet extremely important. I look forward to more.
kidcrud chapter 13 . 7/26/2008
Great update soon
discordchick chapter 8 . 7/14/2008
Aw! They finally share their feelings for each other! I loved this chapter!
discordchick chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
This is a cool story, I can't wait to see how they're going to get along now that they're back. XD