Reviews for Roadtrip
anko chapter 6 . 5/7
LOVE IT! So in Character, so clever, really good!
Demain Matin chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
like your story... thought 'Son of Coma Guy' didn't have enough interesting House/Wilson interaction lol and here comes your story... please continue!
Traceur333 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Hi Hun! I could only read the first page because mom is nagging at me...gr...anywho it's AMAZING!, now I'm jumping off the walls I want to read more! of coarse when I'm done with my chores, and then I'll come back and read more but it's GREAT!, I love it! KEEP AT IT!

LOVE YA!

best friends

Sylvia!
Dr.Kevorkian chapter 6 . 6/27/2008
I'm really enjoying your story so far and it's been really great to get away from all of the depressing House/Wilson stories out right now. It's always fun to see House and Wilson goof off together! (I want some Burger King now. . .) Can't wait for the next chapter! _
Josu chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
Road tripping with House and Wilson is so entertaining. I can't wait to see what's going to happen, it should be an interesting ride.
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
-"Aw your friend is so sweet," Tori said, smiling. House looked back, seeing how his friend held the brunette close as they began to dance. His mouth widened to a smile. "Yeah, he is."-

THAT WAS SO CUTE! LOVE this story!

Can’t wait for the next update!

-Katie
glassyo chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Oh sure, name the brunette Gaby and not glassyo :P

I loved this chapter! Seeing House and Wilson all relaxed and friends and trying to remember Guy Pearce in Memento makes me all tingly considering what may or may not happen in Season 5. I giggled when Wilson kept whacking House over the head and you have good taste in music :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 6 . 6/15/2008
Ahah. Awesome story so far. Nicely written. Update soon.
Dr. Cullen chapter 5 . 5/8/2008
oh my, that was a nasty convo, i hope they make up, or it is a long walk back

D

update soon

Sam
dailyconundrum chapter 5 . 5/6/2008
Well done - you really capture the feel of the show. Please! Please! Please keep writing. You are doing marvelously. A few spelling issues and whatnot (college) but as far as your writing goes quite good. Plot moves at a good pace. Very balanced in moving between banter, plot twists, suspense, and angst: enough of each to keep it interesting, but not over the top or gratuitous - and my favorite characters (which you do a good job of keeping in character). I can't wait to read more.
Josu chapter 5 . 5/5/2008
I enjoyed this chapter. But are House and Wilson going to survive this road trip together?
kura-wolfgoddess chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
I LOVE this story so very much! I cannot wait until you update.

Yes, you did a great job with the drama, as a fellow writer i understand how you feel about trying to make a certain mood, and how difficult that can be. You did an excellent job, and i am eagerly awaiting for the next installment, but by no means does that mean to sound rushing. A writer should only write when he/she has the proper inspiration to do so. .
theviewfromhere chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
I actually had to get up and take a (short) break near the end, because it was really that angsty. Poor Wilson...but he should have known better than to let House come to his family member's funeral. That was just an emotional upset waiting to happen. (But oh so fun to read!).

If this is what you can do in the middle of the night, I'm amazed to the point of being in shock. Seriously.

~KT
zippitydoodaa321 chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
Please update soon this was a great chapter and I look foward to the next one!
socrgrl14 chapter 5 . 5/4/2008