Reviews for If You Go Down In The Woods
stophittingme chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
“Don’t worry. I’ve already eaten.” -This is very funny for an old dude to say.
PADavis chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
This has been great - I love the narrative style you developed for the outsider in this. A fun and unusual read - thanks very much. Phoebe
CMT1992 chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
I love this story...
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Have I mentioned how much I love your stuff?
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
It doesn't get any better than this to my way of thinking:

'Sammy‘s lips twitched in a soft smile as his eyelids won the battle and fell closed once more. I guess knowing Dean was there was all he’d needed. He hadn’t asked where he was or for assurance that he was safe, Dean was there and that looked to be enough.'

But you must have been feeling mean to end on such a note. Shattering glass...I'm thinking that can't be good.
callitintheair chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Hey there,

Great chapter!

How sweet was that when Sam woke up calling for Dean.

I can't wait for more Sam.

Awesome job!
darksupernatural chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Great second chapter and I'm looking forward to more Sammy appearance too. Love the detail and I had to smile when he woke up.

Great bit too with Dean dozing and still woken at the smallest perceived threat to his little brother. Catch you soon.
happycabbage75 chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
-He hadn’t asked where he was or for assurance that he was safe, Dean was there and that looked to be enough.

Lovely line. And a nice cliffhanger too! What more can we ask for? :)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Great first chapter. I love it when a story gets that good quickly and then builds to even better. Very much looking forward to more.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Very nice. Catch ya on the flip side.
callitintheair chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Amesome start, it got me hooked right away!

I can't wait for more!
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I don't know where you find the time to write all of this fic but I sure am happy that you do!

Limp Sam and Protective Dean...just happens to be my favorite combo as well.

It's interesting getting a glimpse of the brothers through someone else's eyes. Can't wait to read what happens next.
happycabbage75 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Very nice outside POV. More please :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Loved the title. Right away, I'm thinking... bears.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3