Reviews for Lost
Pheonix09 chapter 3 . 3/25
Awww adorable, I loved it and excellent job
turtlelover chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
again no flames but a crocodile?
ok sounds good. keep at it i like this story
turtlelover chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
flames nonsense,only an exited person here. catch ya on the next review
Sweetheart91597 chapter 3 . 6/21/2014
Adorable story! :) Loved the fluffy ending :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
I love this so very much thank you!
GirlforGod99 chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
I loved it. Great work!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
great story!
LenniluvsBrian chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
I'd hate to get lost in the sewers. It's prolly trrifying & disgusting. *shudders* Glad they made it back okay.

~Lenni~
nim draug chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
This was brilliant - fav tmnt story so far :)
ilovemyboys chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
I liked it very much! Very sweet.
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
I read the whole story, and I loved it! It's so cute and touching, especially the ending and the Donnie/Mikey brotherly moments.
mystry girl chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
sudduly the boys felt somthing brush agenst there arms they opened their eyes and found them selfs in bed with master splinter be side them master splinter saw them awake os he told them how he found them asleep and all banged up in a hole by the lyer and how he put them to bed and nused them back to health os the boys got up and hugedmaster splinter and then huged each other but for some reason they felt like that master splinter wasn't telling them the whole story mean while master splinter was puting a bandage around a badly cut leg.

THE END
KuroSensei chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
did like i, it was sad, but oh so CUTE! yes, i said cute, not a common word from me, being a tomboy n all, but that was really sweet with donnie taking the lead 'n' all. if my tearducts weren't so stubborn, i'd cry. but all i can do is smile, and that story has a hidden meaning too, never stray too far from home and if you do, stay strong and protect the ones you love if you are in their company no matter what, keep on going and never give up, no matter what the cost. I think this story just taught me how to be stronger just by reading it, and don't worry, the guys aren't all sobby at all, Mike did have a couple of teas and gasps as i read it to them, but as usual, leo wasn't paying attnetion, just meditating, raphie was bored with the story and donnie wasn't as emotional, but quite into the story, interupting with theories of escape and stuff like that, too complicated for me to understand. heh, nice story! 10/10
bonez1925 chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
I loved it!
SubtleBubbles chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Aw! I love it! You don't get many chibi stories like this.

They were lost, but then they were found...

I thoroughly enjoyed this fic *hugs chibi Donnie and Mikey*