Reviews for Storm
Hello chapter 1 . 4/16
PLEASE come back to this story. It's so creative and perfect and I just can't bear the thought that it might never be finished. I've read a lot of your other Grima stories and I think you're pretty much the Queen of the Grima/Éowyn pairing. Please keep writing this story in particular. It was getting to be my very favorite. What an incredible knack for dialogue you have!
bluefairybook chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
I really hope to read of what happens when Eowyn wears that blue gown!
bluefairybook chapter 6 . 12/9/2014
He would have a hot tub in his private quarters.
bluefairybook chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Hah. He's so sardonic.
bluefairybook chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
I'm hoping at this point that once Angaran is released he won't go blabbing to Faramir.
bluefairybook chapter 2 . 12/9/2014
It momentarily got a bit "The Collector" there for a moment after Grima mesmermised Eowyn to follow him. I assumed he locked her on the other side of the door from him.
bluefairybook chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I was so hoping he'd be alive and waiting and he was!
Magyk of Fyre chapter 6 . 2/14/2014
Sorry, typo there I meant Gríma (look at chapter 7 review) Plus I've read the other reviews for this fanfic and they've been staggered over the years and they all want to know what happens next! Please, I hope you aren't a ghost account now because this story is sooo good! Please pick up where you left off and I hope that when the people after me read this story in 2014 that they will be able to inspire you to write more for this fanfic, too.
Magyk of Fyre chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Oh please write some more! I know it has been many years since you wrote for this story but I find it quite fascinating and I really want to know what happens next! It's a great fanfic and I love the conflict of emotions between Hra and Éowyn!
panidalaora chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
This is perfect, ¿please continue it? all the readers are wating to see whats next.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Why you no finish? I love this story so far... very like Beauty & the Beast so far.. those voices attempting to lead Eowyn down really intrigue me.. I feel like she will follow them eventually. & Eowyn's going to develop Stockholm Syndrome lol
Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
You know what, nope. I'm done. Excuse me while I go pick up my feels, which seemed to have exploded into small bits and flown around everywhere. Well I'm done. And yes, this is so perfect. The chapters aren't too long or too short. Pacing, words, dialogue, everything. Who could resist their OTP locked in a tower? Oh, the plot twist too, that was unexpected, must read on. Well yes fantastic, I hope you do update this.
Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Well, sorry I haven't read any of your stuff lately, but I'm really glad I decided to read this. I love coming across a god multichap fic. Reading on, of course.
Anon chapter 7 . 11/29/2012
Awww I love this, I wish there was more. It's incredibly well written, as is all your other grima/eowyn stuff. I hope you do come back to this some day or that maybe I've missed something on your page about it haha :) well anyway, I love it xx
Tizmine chapter 7 . 11/18/2012
If you're still on FanFiction please please please update this story, just one or two more chapters to wrap the end up, I beg you!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »