Reviews for Edward has a secret?
unknown book nut chapter 14 . 10/19/2011
You are a fantastic author and I think you should try writing on the side, so-to-speak.

This story has some real good potential, and I am thoroughly impressed by the writing created. You have a story lined, your characters known and your purposes set out perfectly.

If only everybody was this good.

Have you considered being an author? The world could use some authors who know what they're doing. *Smirk* If you would like to be an author, then you could do something else at the same time. Writing can be inspired by everyday life, you know.

Good Luck with any and all stories you are writing and may write in the future.

Please continue.

You have great potential, you really should consider at last being a part time author.

Good luck & have fun

x
Mrs. Jasper Lee Whitlock Hale chapter 15 . 10/1/2011
pretty good
Mrs. Jasper Lee Whitlock Hale chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
AMAZING
black wolf is cole chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
Ok so this is going to be for all fifteen chapters so here it goes... It was great, update. Loved it, update. Amazing, update. Phenomenal story, update. if you don't update the wolf inside me is going to be unleashed and nothing good ever come from that, Update. I will send my dog after you if you don't update. Update for christs sake! I noticed that it has been a couple years since there was an update on this and that is unexcepible! Update update update... This is mad, update! I'm getting mad! Update! The wolf is getting very mad. Update! This story rules so hard and now I've gone straight into begging. ( gets down on knees) please please please update? (whistles) Cole get over here and bite the author that left me hanging for to long! Ok I think you get the drift here... So do as I said and UPDATE!
Fr0zeneD velvet chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
I think we don't want keith to intrude... 's has so much-so much means good-drama nd kinda suspense already,i think..so,i guess let's just leave it for a happy ending..just in the bedroom...;)
love-laugh chapter 15 . 12/10/2009
I LUV THIS STORY AND I'M REVIEWING! :)
bouncy 72 chapter 15 . 7/24/2009
can't say i'm the biggest fan of the whole dominant/submissive factor, but the rest of the story is good, Gonna b interesting to see what happens with Keith
ILoveVampires96 chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
god tat was nasty. good chappie but superly nasty. i really wish she hadnt done that but i guess you need a story lol :-)
ILoveVampires96 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
poor Bella that Allison is a bitch! i wish she would go to hell
nezie0416 chapter 14 . 6/13/2009
Ok keith should go away. I dont like him wanting bella like that. And the master~slave thing, edward should b in control at first then bella should totally dominate him!
roguesgirl chapter 15 . 5/29/2009
great story can't wait for the update please do and soon
Seldenta chapter 15 . 2/25/2009
dominant/submissive relationship

And no, Keith shouldnt come in.
Seldenta chapter 5 . 2/24/2009
Love this story :D
sulfurnitrogen chapter 14 . 2/1/2009
that keith guy is real creepy, i like jacob better. I rlly want Edward and Bella to stay together. The the bonding thing is almost as creepy as keith

but good overall plot

i would also like more cullens plz
Hannah chapter 15 . 1/29/2009