Reviews for Mafia Seduction
Kurodekira chapter 5 . 2/17
Please update this story makes me shiver and my backbone quiver (small Panic at the disco reference) with excitement. Suduce Yama-kun to the fullest Tsu-kun
marvely chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
aagagagagagdahdsjhwa please continue this! this is actually such a good, interesting story and i'm so pumped right now cause it was so good but it's been like 5 YEARS since you've updated and that dampens it a bit but ok i just reallyreally hope you continue this some day!
Denzel Skyeguard chapter 5 . 8/25/2012
Please continue!
neomac24 chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Are u going to continue this? i really looking forward to it.. its a good story..
soulXmaka4evalove chapter 5 . 12/4/2011
More, more, more, more! This is awesome, I love the way Tsuna is- at times- unknowingly seducing him!
LapinNoirDeCalifornie chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
...it's been years since the last update... Are you going to continue it? It's so much fun to read! Plus I love the idea of Naughty!Uke!Tsuna molesting semes... I would love seeing him to that to the other Gaurdians!
The Cold Story Teller chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I was about to give up on looking for a good fic on this couple until I read this story. This story is the best story I've read in a long time. What captured me was the flow of your story and the fact that you were able to keep their true characteristics though Tsuna is a little oc sometimes. I'm really happy that I was able to read this and I really hope that you would continue this though judging by the update it's dead. In any case I thank you deeply for writing this.
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 5 . 2/3/2011
Lol! XD PLEASE UPDATE SOON! X3
Kidiu chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
Aw, I really would like to have seen what happened next, but it's been quite a while since the last update. I really liked how you portrayed everyone, even if Tsuna was a little OOC at times. I really enjoyed your story thus far, so I really hope you might continue someday.
lalala chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
OMG THIS IS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY! , hey is this fanfic still going on or its dead already? :O i've looking forward to the next chap for awhile now..but it looks like it ain't coming D:
bluedot chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
omg hallarious and exiting! 33
Tetractys chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
WWWWWWWWWWWWhhhhy? I'm pulling my hair out after reading this story. It's just too good, and 8027 is my OTP! Please tell me you're currently writing the next chapter and updating soon?

PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSE TO THE EXTREME! TT
doremishine itsuko chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
i lovethis fanfic please update and finish it the same with the other fanfics of yours there are great
Jote Jote chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
ahahaha it is nice to see a story with Ryohe, Tsuna and Yamamoto without Gokudera being loud. It 's really sad that this story didn't continue, a little kiss in Ryohei cheeck will be the best event .. It was sad discover how yamamoto lies Tsuna ,or maybe not? i hope you continue with this story.
reddoggie chapter 5 . 2/28/2010
aw! wouldn't tsuna make the perfect mom? and at the end, i hope ryohei is okay! thanks and keep writing!QQ