Reviews for Child of Atlantis
Dia chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Girl! i have no clue why you didn't wanna keep it! it's rockin'! i like it!

this is the absolute PERFECT way to tell the story! it's SO good! you're so good at dreams! i can never put my brain on that level! the twilight level! doo doo doo! LOL.

i think that i have to bring this up one more time. how awesome i am! lol. i picked up on it before chapter. . . how the heck am i supposed to remember when? well, it was early. i like this one a lot! one of my fave chapters! especially with what you had to get out! SO good!

you're not on now, so i'll have to catch you later. i'm done with the work, but i'll hang out with the fam. it might be a while, though. idk. thank you again! i love it. luv ya. ttyt
TubaPrincess chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
That's awful about Charin's nightmares. How much knowledge does she have? And what of? I think that may be revealed in an interesting manner in the future... Why would she get sent to the infirmary? I don't know that Ronon and Teyla would send her there unless it was absolutely necessary, as per last chapter. I'm still intrigued :)
Triangulum chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Waking up to updates is fabulous )
Hannah554 chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Charin is really, really adorable. Her nightmare was so well written and I can't wait to see what happens next.

Hannah
AthosionWarrior chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
aww so sweet. i love Teyla, she is so sweet na caring :):)
Mistryja chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
It was so good! and no it didnt disappoint! Cant wait for more! Keep up the good work!

Jayna

x
Bunnylass chapter 8 . 3/29/2008
Aww i just wanna give Charin a hug, and make her feel better...

Its a tough thing for anyone to go through, child or not. Shes so brave though.

I like reading this from Charin's POV, it gives it a different edge.

Thanks for another update : )
TeylaFan chapter 7 . 3/28/2008
Aww that was so sweet! Charin figuring out that what Rodney had done was wrong instead of Zelenka! :P Very cute.

And that they all tried to make her feel better, even Rodney! By saying that they love her.. :D:D Sweet! :) Keep it up! :D
lia-finn chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
Aw, Uncle John. That was just too cute. And what about Uncle Rodney. He can be so...annoying most of the times (and yet I love him) but with Charin, hes just as softy as everyone else.

Poor Charin. So much is happening and shes "old" enough to understand and be afraid. Poor baby.

Thanks for the update. Though now I am just waiting for more.

Lia
TubaPrincess chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
Wow! She showed Rodney his errors.. so bold! And she didn't even realize what she was doing! I'm impressed with her speaking ability. It must be the nanites... Great chapter! It really displayed Ronon and Teyla's love for her.
Bunnylass chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
Wow...

That was an extremely touching moment, that was so sweet.

I can understand why their so protective. But with Ronon and Teyla as your parents- two powerful warriors- anyone who trys to take her, lets face it, wouldn't get far :D

This was great. I loved reading them all together, surrounding Charin.

Thanks for more : )
Mistryja chapter 7 . 3/27/2008
Loved it! Poor Charin! Can't wait for the next update!

Jayna

x
Dia chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
HA! i thought that it would be too awkward! good idea, sending them off-world! that way, they won't have to mooch (Mouch how does one spell that?) off of her people anymore. (because they wouldn't let her pay!)

i like how Charin paraded in her clothes! very cute/realistic

one more thing i liked: how you almost took a brake here. it was perfect for the zen of the fic! you got a lot more info out there, but in a way that made readers feel. . . relazed. idk. i think you know what i mean.

SO sweet!

SO good!

SUCH good zen!

keep it up! :P :D
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
On the bright side, tho, they got to miss the teething and most of the crying-at-odd-hours, lol! I can't wait until she turns into an angst-ridden teen . . .

Cute chapter, I'm so proud of Rodney for trying to help!
Hannah554 chapter 7 . 3/26/2008
I love Uncle John!

Charin is so adorable and I'm really looking forward to seeing where you take this story! Teyla and Ronon are such awesome parents, I always thought they would be.

Hannah