Reviews for Child of Atlantis
TeylaFan chapter 26 . 5/23/2008
Aw! Always cute when reading about baby's :) I'd be scared holding a new born as well! :P

I was thinking: How long before she writes about the emerald green eyes? But then I remembered that all baby's are born with blue eyes :P

I'm very happy now - with the fluffy, adorable and cute ending :D You did a wonderful job writing this, and this fic all together :) *hugs*

I definately enjoyed this chapter! Thank you for sharing this awesome story with us! :) I'll talk to you soon I hope! :)
Hannah554 chapter 26 . 5/23/2008
I can't beleive it's over!

This has been a fantastic story from beginning to end. I don't usually read just Ronon and Teyla stories but yours are always amazing. The ending was perfect, I can just see Rodney reacting like that and the final scene with the family together was beautiful.

I love this story and I look forward to what you do next as well as your other story.

TeylaFan chapter 25 . 5/23/2008
Aww :D They make a cute family! :D

And woohoo! For the sparring! Thank you so much for adding that bit just for me :D *hugs* I loved the fact that you made Teyla win - cause that seems the most realistic to me! :D

Even Ronon looses sometimes when sparring with Teyla :)

And the meeting, you wrote that very well! I love Ronon taking a hold of Teyla's hand - so cute! :D *hugs*

Only the epilogue left - very sad :( But this has been awesome - and I could always read it again!

Sometimes its a shame that you can't see images when reading - I mean, you have your imagination - but I always wonder how you think Charin looks :)

Great job fyd - totally awesome chappie! :D :D :D
TeylaFan chapter 24 . 5/23/2008
Yay! They escaped :D I knew you wouldn't be able to resist writing a happy ending ;)

Love you you wrote Charin - I can imagine that the silence would be slightly odd after having nanites talking to you ever since you can remember. . .

And I love Carson - he's so sweet! :D And 2 days! Whoa! :D:D But - I think it's very realistic - I mean, it must have taken a lot from her.

I really liked the family moment as well! :D Woohoo! Sparring? Reeally? Yay! *bounces*
Bugginkrd chapter 25 . 5/22/2008
Great chapter! I'm glad you are okay. I am sad to see this story end, but it was fantastic. I look forward to your next great story. I am thinking of something funny I would like to write, but I am not sure of all the technical jargin. If I get stuck, maybe you can read it and check it? Let know.
Bunnylass chapter 25 . 5/21/2008
Oh crap! Are you ok? Don't wanna state the obvious, but...ouch! No wonder you didn't wanna write for a few days : ) Hope your ok now.

This was a quality update, i really enjoyed the last part with them sparring, it was light-hearted, but powerful at the same time, lol.

Now that Charin hasn't got the nanites in her anymore, she won't have to visit the infirmary as much! Cool! Hehe.

Thanks for updating : )
Dia chapter 25 . 5/21/2008
chchchchch (that's my thinking noice). okay,

I like how you did the briefing room scene. i would never have thought her to be so scared, but it was a smart thing to do. it amplifies her youth and- innocence? it reminded me that she's less than a year old. and, although i may not have done it, i think it was an amazing move!

and everyone saw the fear in her and still supported her. that was sweet too. she did rather well, too. i understand now. i guess that's a good thing since you've explained it all. i never know what's coming with you. i guess that's one thing that makes this PERFECT!

and this was a REALLY, REALLY good way to end the fic! i mean, sure, i know that there's going to be another chapter. but, knowing you, it'll be a while from now. either at the birth of the baby, or later when it's a little grown. not that that's a bad thing, just that this was the perfect ending for this leg of the story! thank you and it rocked!
Hannah554 chapter 25 . 5/21/2008
This chapter was adorable, the scene at the end was great, I could totally feel the family atmosphere in the room. It's great that everything is settling down now, maybe Charin can have a somewhat normal life, as normal as things get on Atlantis.

TubaPrincess chapter 25 . 5/21/2008
Wow.. only one chapter left? I loved the sparring between mother and daughter. I bet Charin remembers being able to beat both of them with the nanites.. I wonder if that would be hard for her to not continue to have the same abilities. I suppose, though, that it might be ncie to feel like a normal girl. Thanks for the update.. even if it was late. I totally understand.
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 25 . 5/20/2008
Wo! Good for Charin, I was kind of anxious about the briefing! But she handled it admirably, as did you – great work! This was a fantastic AU and I'm happysad that it'll end on such an awesome second-to-last chapter.
Triangulum chapter 25 . 5/20/2008
I still love it! Sorry I haven't reviewed for awhile! I still love it, keep it up, I'm surprised it's almost over
TubaPrincess chapter 24 . 5/19/2008
Wow.. she single-handedly got rid of the Asurans! What a surprise and accomplishment. That's very impressive. What's going to happen now that that aspect of the storyline seems to be over?
Bugginkrd chapter 24 . 5/15/2008
Awsome again! Thank you so much for this great story. I look forward to every chapter.
Bunnylass chapter 24 . 5/15/2008

My heart was racing so fast! I was getting really nervous right along with them, lol. I knew you wouldn't get this far, just to have them all die. But you wrote it so well, it was like the air was buzzing!

WOW, that was so cool...O.O...

And she gets to have a normal life, WICKED!

Loved it, thanks so much for updating : )
dia chapter 24 . 5/14/2008
VERY good idea, putting this chapter in! i think we needed a "Breathe" break. (not that it wasn't totally AMAZING! just that i thought a pause was very prudent. . . .if that's the right word.) btw, good name! oyu're way too frekin good at naming these things. and you get mad when i refuse to help you! now you know.

good idea with Charin's POV, too. and the sublties like "Uncle John" idky, but that jsut stuck out to me. then again, it was also "McKay," so . . .. maybe that's what she thinks of him. maybe.

i still kinda wonder what happened. am i forgetting something? because i thought it was more or less resolved, but there's so much mystery and suspense that i'm looking forward to something that idk what. don't answer any of these questions. and don't be offended if i'm missing something big! there are a LOT of SGA plots swirling in my head. (that's the excuse.)

SHE'S HOME! AND THEY'RE SAFE! :D THAT MAKES ME SO HAPPY! and i really liked it when Charin was shocked at that fact.

thank you much and i loved it a lot! loking forward to more, but take your time. i know that you have a lot more to do. like one . . .. what was it about? OH! bats. NO! vampires! yeah, you should put a LOT of focus into that one. (;)
219 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »