Reviews for Child of Atlantis
Hannah554 chapter 24 . 5/14/2008
Great chapter, Teyla is finally safe back in Atlantis, Charin's nanites are gone though she's going to have to adjust to that having lived her entire short life with them and everyone is okay!

Looking forward to next chapter!

TeylaFan chapter 23 . 5/12/2008
Whoa! :D Lots of things happened in this chapter - and it was very exciting! :)

First - they found Teyla - Yay! :D Always nice - a family reunion :)

And then Charin! Very cool - I love how she defended her dad immediately, that Teyla shouldn't blame him, 'cause he tried to stop her :P

And this sentence: Her eyes, tired and aged far beyond those of a sixteen-year-old, assessed all their gazes before settling on her parents.

Very powerful! I loved that :D

Yes - long review ;) I'm glad you had fun writing it :) Ahh - right! I understand now, thanks :D

Woohoo! More sparring! Awesome - thank you so much! :)

Hehe :P Good to know ;) I just mailed you! Finished my chap for M! Finally! :P Oh and I just thought - how about we update today, before I leave? Cause else it will take another 5 days...

So - I'll wait for your mail, and then we'll decide :)

I loved this chap! Totally awesome :) *hugs*

Keep up the incredible work sweetie! And that goes for all of your fics :D
dia chapter 23 . 5/11/2008
COOLEST

THING

EVER!

there isn't really much to say about this chapter, but boy does it go fast! SO much is good about this!

that was the COOLEST thing ever. the way that he sprung her out, Oberoth came out, and Charin kicked butt! (IDKY i just told you the chapter. i mean, you wrote it and all! hehehe) it was AMAZING! she TOTALLY knew what to do! (good chapter name, too) AMAZING!

just because the review's shorter doesn't mean that it isn't good! i LOVED it! i just don't know what to say. it's SO good that it speaks for itself! thank you a thousand times and you no longer have to rush. this is an easier cliffe. thanks and love again! toodles
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 23 . 5/11/2008
EEK!

That was so intense! Poor Charin! But yay she won, we knew she would!

Wow. I am in awe of your ability to keep me at the edge of my chair! Please update soon!
Bunnylass chapter 23 . 5/11/2008
Hot damn, you weren't kidding, were ya? That was crazyness!

The power Charin has...i think i just realised how powerful she is! I'd be in shock after seeing her do that too!

Whew, now i just hope there aren't any emotional repercussions.

Thanks for the update, it was intense, lol.

: )
Hannah554 chapter 23 . 5/11/2008
This chapter definitely did not disappoint, it was very well written and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Charin finally got to kick some Asuran ass and yay for Teyla being rescued!

Great chapter!

CanadianHalliwell chapter 23 . 5/10/2008
What an update. I can't wait to find out what those alarms meant and why all the replicators were destroyed. I am sure that you have something good up your sleeves.
Bugginkrd chapter 22 . 5/9/2008
Don't worry about me waiting, college comes first. This chapter was awsome again. You are the woman! Keep going cause I am hooked like a fish on the line.
TubaPrincess chapter 22 . 5/8/2008
Wow.. so, I totally want to know how the nanites were in her sending messages without her knowledge. That was pretty cool what Charin did to her. And.. apparently a scary mission lies ahead for the team... great chapter, especially the conversation between Ronon and Charin at the end.
Bunnylass chapter 22 . 5/8/2008
Whoa dude, that was AWESOME!

First of all, this line - "Rodney not-so-subtly scooted his chair back a bit and angled it toward the door. Ronon wanted to lean across the table and slap him a good one." was HILARIOUS!

Cos i can actually imagine Ronon doing just that, lol. Poor Rodney : )

Then all this action happened, and it was like BANG! One thing after the other, loved it.

That was quite a lil sacrifice Charin did for Elizabeth. I can imagine lotsa hugs and sorry's going around when this is all over!

Nice lil cliffy you left us with again, lol. Here's to hoping they ALL come back safe.

Thanks for the update XD
TeylaFan chapter 22 . 5/8/2008
Oh my. Exciting! :D I loved the scene in the conference room :D

Totally cool how Charin transferred the nanites into her own body and reprogrammed then. That way Elizabeth can be good again ;) The good auntie :D

And: Rodney, three shades paler than normal, took off after him.

LLOL! That was so funny :D I was chuckling here :)

What does 'blasé' mean? I don't know that word :o Like. . . calm?

More sparring just for me? Aww! How sweet of you! :D I am looking forward to it! :D Well - you're on summer break now!

*squee* SO you have much more time on your hands, and can read - write - sleep - eat& drink - oh and Drive! All you want :D

My patience with you? You mean the other way around right? ;)

Just send you another little bit of M - and I have to say that you have been extremely patient with me! :D -hugs-

A very good 'training' for you ;)

Hehe :D So.. I should go and write more this weekend - so that you can work on chap.. 9? I think :P

And then I can hopefully read the new chap of LWB... don't know if you remember - it's an old fic. :P:P

Just kiding! ;) Take all the time in the world! Escpecially since I'm taking forever on the chap for M. . . *guilty smile*

Well - ranted long enough! :D I know you like long reviews ;)

See ya!
Hannah554 chapter 22 . 5/8/2008
No kidding about things moving fast, everything just seemed to happen at once in this chapter. I'm am really, really eager for the next part, I hope everything works out in the end.

Love this story!

dia chapter 22 . 5/7/2008
i figured out why i didn't figure the Elizabeth thing out. it's because i'm HORRIBLE at predicting things like that. not all the time. Jokes, Stephanie Meyer, and disney, those i have down WAY before the ending. but this. this i had NO clue. mabye it's the sci-fi twist that throws off my radar. idk. i just know that i'm HORRIBLE.

i REALLY (take that, schmuch!) didn't see that coming, wither! i had no idea that it would be that easy. well, maybe i did, but i didn't expect it to go like that. wait. i havent' even told you what i'm talking about. i think it's obvious, though. i'm talking about the nanite's extraction. i didn't think that it would be that "easy" mabye "quick" is a better word. that sure wasn't easy!

oh! and something should be said for that lady's speed! that was CRAZY! i felt like i was there, seeing a mad woman lurching (does that mean "puking"? if it does, then that's not what i mean) at me. wow! i like the knife, too. girl's like her daddy!

poor her! she's had enough tests in her life!

this fight again. gosh, if i were Ronon, i would really get mad. it's SO obvious that she shouldn't go, why doesn't it just end at that. (that's what he's thinking. i think she should go. but only because i know you wouldn't kill her.)

SHE'S GOING! :D YAY!

thank you much! and stop apologizing for being late! coe one! i read the reveiws. you apologized like 10 times! people can get over things.

thank you again! i await the mission, but don't rush!
SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 22 . 5/7/2008
WOO!

-Great- chapter! I was definitely eeking when Elizabeth jumped up, well done! I can't wait to see what happens next (poor Ronon, his baby's growing up too fast!)

-Hugs-
Aag ki Rani chapter 21 . 5/7/2008
you need to update quickly! lol cuz it's too good for u to leaves hanging like that! lol keep it up! ;D
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »