Reviews for Child of Atlantis
Triangulum chapter 21 . 5/4/2008
Cliffhanger! So not fair, in every possible meaning of the saying. Very good chapter, definately did not see that coming
dia chapter 21 . 5/3/2008
YES! you didn't let Ronon let her go! that's AMAZING! and no, that's not as obvious as you'd think. it was a big posibility that he'd let her go. and that also doesn't mean that Ronn loves Teyla more than her. i'm REALLY glad! and, YAY! go to the source, cut your parental down at the knees, undermine the negative answer! go her!

Poor Teyla! she's so . . . sad, frustrated, and . . . confused. i feel SO bad for her! she doesn't know a lot about what's going on and she thinks she'd going to die! she has NO clue what's going on!

I bet she's going to be grounded for a while! this was SO good! the way that you build suspense and all that cool jazz! it's AMAZING! i LOVE it!

ELIZABETH! i should have known that! come on! she's all nanite-y on the show. why shouldn't i know that she's the PERFECT person? ! one question now. does she know that she's who she is? hmm. . .

muy bueno. gracias senorita. me muy gusta. MUY MUY BUENO. EN FUEGO!
Bunnylass chapter 21 . 5/3/2008
Oh Crap! Dude this was awesome!

She gave Elizabeth such a good argument! And now shes in the meeting, HOT DAMN!

What a cliffy, im so shocked...

Thanks for the update, it was brilliant : )
Bugginkrd chapter 21 . 5/2/2008
You are awsome, you rock, the best, the greatest! This story is breath taking in it's twists and turns. Thank you so much again for letting us share.
TeylaFan chapter 21 . 5/2/2008
Oh! Yeah! Of course.. Elizabeth! Makes sense..

I totally forgot about that possibility! My my, aren't you clever ;)

Very exciting! :D Better not keep us waiting for long ;)

I missed you too sweetie! :) Yeah - he's adorable, though - not always :P You know what I mean :D

Definately! Maybe in the end, you can write some more Teyla Charin sparring. When all is well, and it would be a nice ending :D Um.. yeah - like '7 months later' and then the ending, and sparring :D:D

I won't kill ya! ;) I mean - I write cliffies very happily myself :) Like in our co-fic :D So - I know how much fun it is :D

But, for the readers, it's less so! SO - update soon sis! :)

SpaceMonkey0941 chapter 21 . 5/2/2008

Wait. But we knew she had nanites in her! But was that just on the TV show or in your 'verse as well? AH SO MANY QUESTIONS.
TubaPrincess chapter 21 . 5/2/2008
So... if she and Elizabeth went in together... Elizabeth knows, right? I'm guessing an interesting meetin is going on. Well, then.. I am definitely more intrigued for the future chapters! Thanks for this one :)
Hannah554 chapter 21 . 5/2/2008

You can't end it there! That's horrible, I thought my cliffhangers were bad but this one just beats everyone of them. I get the feeling this has something to do with the nanites in Elizabeth's system, I doubt she's actually doing anything, at least not on purpose.

I feel bad for Teyla, what a way to discover she's pregnant. I hope everything works out and I'm looking forward to the next chapter, seriously, I'm on the edge of my seat!

Mara-DragonMaster chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
Hi! So sorry I haven't review in a while– Spring business trips have me running all over the USA and running on very little sleep.

Wonderful chapters! And OH NO– you sneaky, cruel thing, you, leaving us on a cliffhanger like this. What will happen to Teyla and her baby? Will Charin succeed in saving them and destroying the Asurans? Will she die in the process? (I really, really, really hope not...)

Looking forward to the next update!

God bless!

Bunnylass chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
Ok...YA! They're having a baby!

But...Oh no! And poor Teyla doesn't realise...

Charin was very defiant with Ronon, wow! Hopefully she'll manage to persuade him. And the rest of them, come to think of it.

Go on Charin, save Teyla, and kick ass! Whoo...

Thanks for the update, it was great : )
TeylaFan chapter 20 . 5/1/2008
Ha! I knew it :P Very exciting... adds some more tension ;)

Loving it hun! :) You did so well, awesome description of everything, and just so so cool!
TeylaFan chapter 19 . 5/1/2008
She aged again! Nice :) About my age :P

And I like her new ability! :D Very cool.

Off to read the next chap! Man - I am so behind :P
TeylaFan chapter 18 . 5/1/2008
Waah! They have Teyla! OMG, omg, omg!

I can't tell you how happy I am that I don't have to wait for the next chapter to come! So - off to read the next one right away! :D

Oh - and I loved the sparring with Charin and Teyla.

Maybe she's pregnant? :D And that's why she ain't feeling too well? I betcha she is :P *hugs*

Loved it! And the kiss.. :)
TeylaFan chapter 17 . 5/1/2008
Aww! “And I’m very glad the Ancestors saw fit to bring you into mine.”

He can be so cute! :D

And the uncle John is sweet! Totally cute chapter! And now I am off to read the next! :P
TubaPrincess chapter 20 . 4/30/2008
Ack! Teyla's captured and Ronon won't let Charin save her... And she can look like anyone she wants. So, does that mean that she could look like Oberoth, and because of the nanites, the Asurans may not know any different? Interesting options seem to be arising... Great chapters!
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »