Reviews for Darkness
yumiii chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
we an update! quick quick get on with it haha XD
amethyst rulzz chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
u're very much welcome.. i do love your story, so it's not such a big deal if i review the chapters.. teehee..*giggles*

this is another wonderful chapter from u..*claps2* i really enjoyed reading it.. it's soo sweet n cute n funny n it made me feel really giddy..*squeals*

by the way, u haven't told me what sweets u want in my review..T_T so i'll just give u some strawberry cupcakes.. yum! i really love to feed my favourite authors until they're full n can't move anymore.. teeheehee.. that way, they'll just have to sit n write the next chapter due to their inability to move..*giggles* twisted logic i have here, i know..*sweatdrop* n i do know how vincent looks like.. thankfully..-_-;;

plz update soon..*_* n thx for the wonderful chapter..
yumiii chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
oh mighty sweet! 8D quick update!
amethyst rulzz chapter 3 . 3/14/2008
it gets even more n MORE interesting..0.0 HOW DID U DO THAT?0.0 that was great!*_* n i'm very happy that u made this chapter longer.. i can't handle the curiosity if u post shorter chapters like the first n the second one...

aaww... chibi ran...*_* that was soo cute!*fangirlish squeal* i'm really thankful that u're still continuing this..T_T

i can't wait to see what gonna happen.. can't wait for the next chapter to come out...*giggles2* i really don't understand why no one reviewed your story... _ i think it's great.. i'll give u pocky for this chapter.. u can tell me what kinda sweets u want in my review to your next chapter though.. i'll give u whatever u want.. teehee..~

keep up the good work..
amethyst rulzz chapter 2 . 3/14/2008
woow!0.0 it gets even MORE interesting!0.0 i din't think it could happen but u did it!*_*

now i'll give u chocolates.. u'll have a collection of sweets in a few minutes.. teeheehee..

i don't play ff7 but i now a couple of things about it.. some of my friends played it.. but i don't now most things about ff7.. so if i ever have any questions, can i ask u?

thx..
amethyst rulzz chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
this is very interesting.. though it's a bit too short.. but i like it.. u did a great prologue.. it is unexpected n different n refreshing.. i lov it.. I LOVE IT!*_* cookies for u!

i'm gonna read the second chapter now.. just wait for the next review..