Reviews for Retribution
Wish there was more!
Effervescent Love chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I smiled at the end right there. Can't stand Loly and Menoly. Nice comeuppance!
nipnag chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
ahhh some good ol' jealousy and love-hate from ulquiorra to orihime! nicely written :)
Another Face chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I liked that everything is in his perspective, and you kept it in character! 3 I would love more, but I like where it ends as a one shot, too!
Mariel-sama chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
This great! I like the way you made them die. I really hated them. By the way which chapter is this?
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
oh ! how I hate those bitches ! serves them right !
ObsidianPhantom chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
YES!YES!YES! add more chapters. OMG this story is awesome, you protrayed Ulquiorra so well. I love the plot already...Write MORE!
cerise888 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
I think you did a fantastic job portraying Ulquiorra's fascination with Orihime while staying as true to the character as possible. Would love to read more!
amanda chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
pleas continu its realy good!
himeko63 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I LOVE THIS STORY loly and menoly got what they diserved i think you should continue to write because i really appreciate it i like the ulquihime paring PLEASE UPDATE SOON !
Tyko chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Very nice! Ulquiorra is in character. You could do a lot with this story and it would turn out nicely.
Briz chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
DIDN'T KNOW U USED TO WRITE ABOU BLEACH! i really love this anime ad really liked this storie. Orihime is my favorite woman char; i love her with vilains (especially grimmjow and AIZEN).

that's a pity there's too little stories about her and aizen.

lipgloss62 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Plz put another chapter up! It was so good!
Brittany Casano chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
PLEASE WRITE THE SECOND PART. I would love to read it.
SonOfKakashi chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
I love it and making it into a multi-chapter deal would be cool I think. I hated those to female arrancars. I really wished Grimjow would have blown Orihime's arm off though when she started healing them...I would have. (Yes I know, slightly disturbing,ne?)