Reviews for Silver Alliance
Alliance story
isolorza90 chapter 1 . 5/6
Your the best I read. Your writing is wonderful! Hands down the best! Your writing is the best your ideas everything your so creative your work is amazing! I noticed you finished a few same stories in April. I also noticed you left a few unfinished way back when. I'm sure you have a busy life and probably do not have time to continue the story, but maybe you can write a summary of the ending? I love this story and I'm sorry if my request is selfish. I will accept no ending, I just thought it doesn't hurt to ask.
Wolfspirited chapter 29 . 1/31
Can't wait to read more! It's gonna be interesting, I think we caught a few glimpses of the girls' powers awakening (not Serenity, though), and that makes me excited! It's not so fun to sit around waiting to be saved and follow orders all day. :)
It's also gonna be VERY interesting to watch Diamond hitting on Serenity, Endymion getting jealous but at the same time insisting on being a jerk and not letting her know how he feels about her. Would be nice to turn the table and have him worried-sick about the woman he did his best to pretend he didn't care about. :P
Wolfspirited chapter 13 . 1/29
Oh God, this was so disturbing! I was just thinking he was an ass for mindraping her like that and then she told him exactly what had unsettled me. He really did force himself on her and what is even more disturbing was that he invaded her mind like that. All the private thoughts, most intimate thoughts and fears exposed like that to a complete strange who then took advantage of it - after he had accused her of something like that, he did worse!
Holy crap I think I'd die if I were Raye.
I really like this story, it's very interesting and I'm incredibly curious about it even though I think the guys are being major jerks... Can't wait to read more!
Tsuki chapter 29 . 1/17
I know it's been a long time but I'm still really hoping you'll update this story one day. It's still the best of the Sailor Moon fan fictions by far with such amazing creativity and well sculpted personalities for each character. Thank you for writing and know that your writing is greatly missed.
DTphantom chapter 29 . 1/4
Oh, no! Rubeus? This getting intence... also very good. Is Diamond going to seduce Serenity into thinking that Endy doesn't love her?

UPDATE please!
guest chapter 29 . 11/27/2014
Hi! So i see you haven't update in a long time. That's such a shame! This is great! I really love it. I hope you'll finish it. Happy days!
isolorza90 chapter 29 . 11/7/2014
My favorite story of all time! We would love an update
cazzznom chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
I love this story! I know everyone hasbern asking for so long! Please continue!
StarlightSeeker18 chapter 29 . 8/7/2014
I really love this story line and hoping that you will finish it. Please update soon, I just can't wait for what will happen next!
rockytr.2405 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I really hope you'll finish this story.
BlackPunkPrincess chapter 29 . 6/14/2014
Are you going to finish this story?
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 29 . 6/2/2014
I read this story years but I did not leave a review, I'm doing so now, Maya Angelou passed away, keep it coming.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
deucetokki chapter 29 . 5/17/2014
I think this is my third time reading this story. Enjoy it every time and am always amazed at the detail. Hoping to hear more of this soon and that all's well.
Lebookworm chapter 29 . 4/10/2014
Seriously one of the best Sailor Moon fanfics I've read! I love the amount of detail you put into it. :)

I know it's been three years since you last updated, but I hope you'll continue this.