Reviews for Silver Alliance
Lulu chapter 29 . 5/7
Update please
Jakeros chapter 29 . 3/26
Finally! Found this! I was scrolling through AOO a few months ago when I came across this story since I've all but bled this site dry of SenshixShitennou fics. Admittedly when I saw the last update tag I was a little hesitant but once I read it... Holy. Crap.

Let's get off to the basic premise - the Earth got the short end of the stick in this, but years later they come back and are total badasses. It's not just the Shitennou that are the front runners this time, but Endy gets some love too. Personally, my favs are similar to yours although in this story, I can't decide which of the couples I find more interesting.
At first it was Mina and Kunzite since Mina was trying hard to crack his shell, then it was Lita and Nephrite because of the tension between them and it remained that way for a majority of the story. Ami and Zoi's budding relationship captured my attention for a bit later on, then it was Raye and Jadeite and it stayed that way (since they are my OTP) until Lita and Neph stole the show again with how they reconciled. Which brings us to now.
The dynamic between all of the couples is tense at first, but later on things begin to cool namely with Ami and Zoi and Mina and Kunz (after Kunz gets his head slammed back on right with Mina's hormones lol). If I had to pick a favorite in this fic, it would be Ami and Zoi along with Mina and Kunz at first, but then it shifts to Lita and Neph and Raye and Jadeite.
I love every single aspect of this story; you have weaved a complex but very interesting plot that captured me from the get-go even though there were some questionable parts (back then). I am not afraid to say that this story is easily my favorite SM story on this site and one that I would very much like to see continue. There is so much left to resolve here and continue on, to deepen and enhance that you can't leave things like this. So I really hope you come back and finish this someday.
Because we still don't know if Rubeus will make a move on Raye, if Psyche and Alexandrite will ever get around to frakking each other (they're cute, so what?), if little Hotaru will EVER get some screen time with Helios, if Endymion and Serenity will become the romeo and juliet they are meant to be - sans dying together. And last but not least, when Jorowyn and Diana are ever going to take their ship seriously.

Well, that's about it for me. Save for one thing- I FREAKING LOVE ZAIRE! XD

Till your next update, hope to see you sometime in the future, best regards, and-

WRITE ON!
littlegirlmadeof chapter 29 . 11/23/2016
forever crying because this never got update here or in AO3 and i was kind of super happy that M/K were developing a good relationship :(
Guest chapter 29 . 10/4/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2016
My email is . send me all chapters 8 through 12
Eternal Eyes chapter 29 . 9/6/2016
Why is it that all the good stories cut off indefinitely right at the beginning of the climax?
Reidite88 chapter 29 . 6/2/2016
Continue please!
Tsuki chapter 29 . 10/3/2015
Just finished rereading this story again and really hope you'll pick it back up soon. It really is the best and my favorite of all Sailor Moon stories and your characterization is incredible.
Secrets chapter 29 . 8/2/2015
Omg your story has been one of my favorites since the beginning when you first started it. And I have read every chapter as soon as they were put up. I was going through my favorites and had to read this gem. But I'm so sad that it hasn't been updated in years, I know that it is selfish but I would love for you to update and complete it (actually I would love if it kept going on forever lol since I love it so much). Please please please update!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
Alliance story
isolorza90 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Your the best I read. Your writing is wonderful! Hands down the best! Your writing is the best your ideas everything your so creative your work is amazing! I noticed you finished a few same stories in April. I also noticed you left a few unfinished way back when. I'm sure you have a busy life and probably do not have time to continue the story, but maybe you can write a summary of the ending? I love this story and I'm sorry if my request is selfish. I will accept no ending, I just thought it doesn't hurt to ask.
Wolfspirited chapter 29 . 1/31/2015
Can't wait to read more! It's gonna be interesting, I think we caught a few glimpses of the girls' powers awakening (not Serenity, though), and that makes me excited! It's not so fun to sit around waiting to be saved and follow orders all day. :)
It's also gonna be VERY interesting to watch Diamond hitting on Serenity, Endymion getting jealous but at the same time insisting on being a jerk and not letting her know how he feels about her. Would be nice to turn the table and have him worried-sick about the woman he did his best to pretend he didn't care about. :P
Wolfspirited chapter 13 . 1/29/2015
Oh God, this was so disturbing! I was just thinking he was an ass for mindraping her like that and then she told him exactly what had unsettled me. He really did force himself on her and what is even more disturbing was that he invaded her mind like that. All the private thoughts, most intimate thoughts and fears exposed like that to a complete strange who then took advantage of it - after he had accused her of something like that, he did worse!
Holy crap I think I'd die if I were Raye.
I really like this story, it's very interesting and I'm incredibly curious about it even though I think the guys are being major jerks... Can't wait to read more!
Tsuki chapter 29 . 1/17/2015
I know it's been a long time but I'm still really hoping you'll update this story one day. It's still the best of the Sailor Moon fan fictions by far with such amazing creativity and well sculpted personalities for each character. Thank you for writing and know that your writing is greatly missed.
DTphantom chapter 29 . 1/4/2015
Oh, no! Rubeus? This getting intence... also very good. Is Diamond going to seduce Serenity into thinking that Endy doesn't love her?

UPDATE please!