Reviews for Remembrance
MatatabiKL chapter 13 . 8/6/2016
I really liked your trilogy and it was full of lots of cliffhangers and action! You really did a good job. I had a great time reading this.

I suggest you make a one-shot of the wedding and Rayne's brother coming to see it. That would really be an awesome way to end an awesome story!
Assassin.Rose chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
I love this series that you started and would be great to continue it, but if you feel that something new would be good I would agree full heartedly. Your stories are reallly good and I look forward to any new works you create.

~A.R~
Onihikage chapter 14 . 12/21/2010
Of course I want you to continue this! At least give it an ending, like the wedding or something! Though if you feel like making another story, I'd be okay with that too! (and I'd have a few other pairings in mind) :3

Oh, by the way, I used to be Narai Moroha. Changed the name.
Lady-Yami Akuma chapter 13 . 12/14/2010
update soon! its so good!
rukia23 chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
Hmmm.. As great as this series is I say new story! New story, new story! I love your writing so it would be awesome to some a new idea from you. Maybe a new pairing too... I prefer OC stories, but that's just me.

Good luck! Hope to see something from you soon!
kakashifangurl chapter 13 . 8/29/2010
EEEEP LOVE THIS SERIES! okay first things first, just a little critique. love the plot, but you might want to get a beta to check for typing and grammatical errors. and also, involving rayne's students, and best friends a little more might give the story a little more depth. just a suggestion. :) anyways, keep up the good work!

p.s.

LOVED the twist where tsunade is actually raynes mom! yayness!
LivelyRose chapter 13 . 5/10/2010
OMG I LUV THIS SERIES

i'm dead serious this is the best KakashixOC fic everrr

anyway i reallyyy hope u update soon cuz i cant wait

-ROSE
Marion chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Wow... I love this fic.

U shouldn't take so much time to update because people will forget to read it or review it and that would be bad for you as a writer.
kaki chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
Oh my god i'm loving this series. It's so addicting, i just want to know what's gonna happen next!

Please update soon
tensai chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
... Don't tell me you have computer problems again... please

Hope you can update soon, i really wanna know how this story ends.
ange.banange chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
hey! sry i havent reviewed in a while. school and after school sports are a drag. i read the entire story in a day! w00t!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!

ur still my fav author!

love love ya!

~Tenshi

ps... heres a belated cookie! yum yum!
tensai chapter 13 . 1/16/2009
Cool chapter! I think they should have another child (a boy) but Rayne is gonna need some help because if with 3 kids is difficult, with 4 it must be hell!

Hope everithing is good with your computer now.

Update soon
rukia23 chapter 13 . 1/12/2009
Yay an update!

I liked Kurenai's trick to get Asuma to talk to Kakashi, it was cute.

I want to know who's at the door, Kakashi is always up to something and I want to know what it is this time. Anyways, until next time good luck!
agostinho chapter 13 . 1/12/2009
I like it, this chapter shows the couple's life and i enjoyed that Rayne is not upset with Tsunade. I'm so impatient to read more about this story!

Please update soon
PTGTH0102 chapter 13 . 1/12/2009
I've been waiting for this update since forever but you made it worth the time. I could have a taste to their life together and i think they should have another child but someone has got to help Rayne. thanks for the update, looking forward for the next