Reviews for Softness
Nemaloppe chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Waaaaaaaaaaaah, so sad:'( but sweet to! Bravo! Please except my inmesurable praise thine excedingly awesome writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love fics like this. :-')
Faith Angel chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Beautiful and touching. A perfect example of sibling love.

God Bless!
bleachTHEsky chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
Oh... this makes me want to weep. That vicious circle kind of situation is the cause of so much emotion for Ed and Al! If they had any palpable auras, I bet Al's would be just as warm and whole as Ed's... *sniff*

These are definitely two characters I would love to give a nice, suffocating bear hug. Dx

Overall, very well done. I enjoyed how you balanced out Ed's and Al's feelings; it wasn't centric around JUST Ed's or JUST Al's innermost thoughts. I can't even imagine what it would be like in their situation, particularly Alphonse... never being able to feel would be so disheartening.

Aw. Gotta love (and miss) the Mustang.
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
aww...! that's certainly a tear-jerker. I will send the link of this to a friend of mine who will bawl . Once again great job with emotion and character thought processes!
DreyaCira chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Aw...so sad. But I love it. Thanks for this.
Took-Baggins chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
wow, that was a beautiful fic! i caught it perfectly, i think. well done!
Box-n-the-Dark chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
!YaY! Something that's actually not Yoai or w/e! :D

Yes, I DETEST yoai or however u spell it.

This is good, though! Great job writing it! It's sad, but heartwarming at the same time! Shows their strong, brotherly bond! !

-thumbsup-
NewMoonFlicker chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
What a beautiful story. That fits them so well. I really appreciated how their choices and emotions were explored. Your insights are impressive and heartfelt. Thank you for writing this!