Reviews for The way back
1tam chapter 21 . 9/21
I don’t know. With this one, I never had that moment where I felt that this couple was going to be ok. Edward pushed Bella away. He continues to push Bella away. He never apologized in a meaningful way - meaning that the situation which brought their downfall will most certainly happen again. Medication was never discussed. Therapy was never discussed. He never said “I won’t ever treat you like that again and I’m going to try harder to communicate my thoughts and feelings with you.”
And then the very unevenness of their situation, where he definitely moved on after trashing their relationship, while she held on. This one needs work.
Selenne 88.
Me a gustado la primera historia, pero esta creeo que es injusto que Edward tuviera alguien en cambio Bella quedarse estancada y solo poder salir a citas sin llegar a nada eso es muy machista, demuestra que el amor de Bella es mas fuerte.
Que triste.
frostedglaze chapter 15 . 5/26
AHHH! That is now the second time that Esme has stopped them from airing out all their problems.
frostedglaze chapter 14 . 5/26
This just proves Bella loves Edward more than he loves her. He was able to move on and admitted that he really liked Karen, wheras Bella was so heartbroken she was not able to sleep with anyone. which is a shame. I truly hate the double standard.
frostedglaze chapter 10 . 5/26
I hate that Edward was with another woman, but what's good for the goose is good for the gander, so I hope Bella has a one night stand, it just seems fair.
Debs0608 chapter 21 . 2/18
Fantastic. Lovely. Funny. And so much fun that I could deal with the ups and downs. I would love to know if u continue to write.

Thanks for sharing.
vampiregirl9705 chapter 21 . 12/8/2019
I loved their story so much! Thank you for gifting us with your writing and their incredible wit. I’ll miss them
Tmz-abc chapter 21 . 5/26/2019
OMG. The ending is beautiful... I'm grateful I found this fic. Thank u for writing this story.
Lafemmevegeta chapter 20 . 11/11/2017
I’ve read this some years ago but I enjoyed this story once again. Loved her sarcasm and how she evolved to let Edward understand his importance in her life. Well done!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2017
One of the most beautiful fics I've ever read. I'm Colombian, I was reading it in Spanish but the girl never finished to translate it and I needed to read the end
So in love here. Huge fan. Thank you so much for sharing
ChrisDGoosey chapter 21 . 6/18/2017
You have managed the impossible - a sequel that is as good if not better than the original. I will come back to this one again and again. Thank you
KDMCAM chapter 21 . 2/13/2017
This was absolutely AMAZING & BRILLIANT! I just loved it!
amelia chapter 21 . 1/5/2017
just as good the 3rd time;)
MysterySan chapter 21 . 11/21/2016
Let me tell you one thing, I had never imagined that they would be breaking up at the start of the sequel. But now in hindsight I think I should have seen it coming. It was heartbreaking to read about their separation but I'm glad that at the end Edward did built a house for Bella despite the fact that he is an architect not a builder. I noticed how Bella stated talking like a normal person, keeping the quotes and references at bay.(It was quite hard to follow her sometimes in 'the rite of passage' considering the fact that I don't belong to this culture or country.)
I loved the sequel more than the previous story but that doesn't mean that the previous fic wasn't good. It's special in its own way. During the initial chapters I was afraid that the both of them won't make it but I'm glad you proved me wrong. When Emmett confronted Bella I was furious with him for trying to create a rift between my favourite couple. Even I wanted to punch him in the face. That's why I loved Patrick because he was the only person who pushed Bella to give in. If there is anyone I love after Edward then it has to be Patrick. That guy is so sweet. Speaking of Edward I don't think I need to say it out loud that I love that guy. He has had my heart since the beginning, no one can take his place. If there is anyone who can match Bella's ferocity and complement her it is Edward. I loved their banter and enjoyed reading it a lot. As for Bella, without her this fic wouldn't have taken place. I really loved this story and I'm happy that both of them would finally have their Edgar, Allan, Poe and Lenore. Claude would be so jealous.*winks**chuckles*
Thanks for sharing this wonderfully amazing fic with us.
meg chapter 3 . 4/5/2016
Thanks so much, my heart did the ache. remembering what it felt like when you find out your first love had replaced you. Even after being married to a brilliant man for 10 years. You never forget that feeling. Very well written thankyou cheers meg. X
2,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »