Reviews for The way back
sherry williams chapter 7 . 1/8/2011

poor bella

she was getting time alone with edward and maybe they could talk about them and work stuff out

sherry williams chapter 6 . 1/8/2011

they are still so in love with each other it isnt funny

still love it
sherry williams chapter 5 . 1/8/2011

here we go again

love the story
sherry williams chapter 4 . 1/8/2011

poor B&E

im glad they are talking again

sherry williams chapter 3 . 1/8/2011

poor bella

sherry williams chapter 2 . 1/8/2011

poor B&E

they still love one another

sherry williams chapter 1 . 1/8/2011

i dont understand so are they still together

cat5050 chapter 21 . 12/28/2010
Thank you darling for this delight. Enough challenge in there between your characters. Great witty diatribes. Hurt and defenses and love with the HEA.

that/than of/to from/form errors often interspersed herein

But your story held its own.
cat5050 chapter 17 . 12/28/2010
Great chapter. A bachelorette party anyone would love. Perfect delightful friends who listen, actually hear and answer. Great end with Emmett and Bella and then Edward too.
cat5050 chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
Maybe, but I still want MORE. So glad I found this already complete! lol
cat5050 chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
Love it-light, witty. That love lost theme hanging behind it all.
cat5050 chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
Ouch-this really hurts. First, they broke up when I went for HEA after the first one, him connected to her ankle and all! Now it seems a bit bitter.

I shiver - and then head on to the next.
KatyDarling chapter 21 . 12/13/2010
That was wonderful! I love it! Thank you for putting a silly grin to my face, especially after reading these lines -

"And now, I can tell you no one, not even you, will prevent me from having you in my bed every night until the day I die. You are my friend, my best friend, my lover and the only woman I want to have children with. You make me feel like a man and like a kid in an insane roller coaster every frigging day; I can be cocky and confident and be reduced to humility and guiltiness with one of your words. And I don't want anything different. I'd like, if you grant me this wish, to be able to call you 'wife' as well."

I hate for their journey to end but I know it has to come. So pleased with their HEA. Thank you for that! :)

You're a good writer! Will you please write some more? pretty please? chapter 21 . 11/29/2010
The ending you gave to them was just perfect for them and truely beautiful...i love this story alot...i cried soo much in the chapter where bella goes to the graveyard and this chapter was making me all emotional too...thankyou for writing soemthing this great...i really enjoyed reading it :D
tds88 chapter 21 . 11/21/2010
I would like to start off by saying that I love your writing. You truly have a gift. It was like reading a novel or a movie script in which I was watching in my head.

A while back I read one of your A/N that had said you didn't know why you were still writing and couldn't remember why you started or if it was still even related to Twilight. Well I think that is was completely connected to Twilight in its own way. You took the chararcters, at their base shell and built them up and molded them into the characters you wanted to write about.

I also noticed that you had put in some of their "abilities" in the story subtly, like Alice's "crystal ball" and Bella's "shielding" her mind. I had read something that Stephenie Meyer had said about all the fan fiction sites...she said that although she was touched that so many people liked her characters and wanted to keep their imaginations going, she also wanted them to make their own stories. I think you were able to do that. You might have used their names and some concepts of who they are but you made it your own.

I'm a very visual person and could picture everything in the story. I did not picture any of the characters like they looked in the movies or how I had pictured them in the books. They were completely different, in a good way. I have read tons of fictions here and never have been able to picture the characters differently from how I saw them in the books.

(I know this review is getting long so I'll wrap it up, I just kept all of this to myself as I was reading your story and finally getting it out.)

Part of me wishes that I could have read it while you were writing it so I would be able to go on the journey with everyone else as it was being written but then I'm glad that I didn't have to wait for months to get the end.

Thank you for an amazing story and I hope to see more of your writing here.
2,052 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »