Reviews for The way back
ForTheLoveOfMyEdward chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
OMG, the Bella and Edward banter was amazing! hahahaha! So sexy!
LastRedAppleStanding chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
This is actually making me cry. I don't like them being like this. I don't like Edward having a new girl while Bella is still all alone. I want her to cry so badly. I just wish they would get together. Do they? x
prettylilhatemachine chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
I just found the first part of this story and have been reading non-stop... I have to admit, I bawled like a baby throughout this entire chapter. Seriously, at one point I had a hard time making out the words through my tears.

Break my heart.
audreybrian chapter 21 . 7/13/2010
AWWWWW :)
CookieNikie chapter 21 . 7/5/2010
Truly loved the story...u r really a very talented writer...
sxpnce chapter 21 . 6/20/2010
I enjoyed this story very much. At times my heart hurt for these two and all they went through. Bella's confession to her parents at the cemetery broke my heart.

Your coming full circle with things from past chapters was nice as well. I think I liked the dialogue the best. There was a lot of it and it was all wonderful. It fit and worked for your characters.

I'll be rec'ing this one for others to enjoy!
sxpnce chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Great back and forth bantering! My heart kind of hurts for these two.
GiGi chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Thanks for the french! It's so good!

Your FF are so great :)
swan0456 chapter 21 . 6/9/2010
Your story was great I loved Bella's smart mouth.
ssarrahh chapter 21 . 6/5/2010
Yeah for HEA! I'm so happy these crazy kids could finally figure out they were meant for each other. It was a really great story. I'm glad you decided to continue on with this sequel. Everything feels complete now:]

kudos!
OlYMPICOVEN chapter 21 . 5/26/2010
amazing!
ILoveYou95 chapter 21 . 5/20/2010
I really loved this story and the fist. I don't know what its was about them I just did. :)
Isao84 chapter 21 . 5/10/2010
Ok. First of all. I've been reading a hell of a lot of this. And your's by far the wittiest. Def in my top 3. It really feels like a sarcasm match. It's very well written. I don't like the title that much it's self explanatory but I feel doesn't have your zas. The first time they sleep together I feel the wat you express with how

he felt against her chest was a bit crass... Maybe to

raw...

It caught me off guard. And when she gives the speech(which was brilliant) She holds the mic not the mike.

You NEED to channel that brilliance into a script or a novel. I cannot wait to read something of yours again.

Creamed Cheese chapter 21 . 5/1/2010
wow really liked it ]
Ellinor chapter 21 . 4/29/2010
I just loved, loved the story; the characters, the plot, the humour, the language... You truly know and own the words.

Thank you!