Reviews for The way back
freeatlas chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Really good start. I can't wait to read more. The sarcasm is just as funny as ever.
Thissiteislame chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
WAIT! Edward and Bella break up?
K.greeni chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Oh my GOD! My favorite author of sarcasm is back! Yay! I love that you are doing a sequel.

Um... ok. Edward and Bella better be ending this fic on a good note or I will be forced to let raging hormones free and break down and cry. Whatever happens in between though, I'm good as long as it ends on a good note...oO

You are a wonderful author and your sequel's frick'n gnarly!
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
this story seems like it is going to very sad like they arent going to be together
JennCullen87 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
OMG! I am so excited ! Can wait to read what happens next. UPDATE SOON!
Megan9688 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Wow. You have a very good grasp on the human mind. I know that half the things you have stated in your stories, i have felt more then once.

Keep up the good work.

Megan
1stepbehind29 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
yay GREAT start! :)

Rose-all girl's school?

update soon!
xxRosesxx chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Ouch, Bella thinks to much lol, shes gonna have some major headaches, my head was spinning just reading her thoughts, of course i am a blonde, jk tht sounds very rude i
timlover chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
hi, im a tad bit confused.

okay so did they break up?or was she referring to their childhood?

cause you said 'The proverbial break-up box that holds the holy relics of a dead relationship: knickknacks that don't hold any meaning to anyone but the two people involved.

Sad remnants of a now impossible future that no matter how bad the ending, are so difficult to throw away. Nearly impossible.

But our end hadn’t been bad at all, incredibly sad, but not terrible. It had lacked animosity.

Our end had been very calm: we flat lined without actually realizing what was going on.'

does that mean they broke up?
09876543211234567890 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Love it!

I am soo happy you are doing a sequal!

I can't wait for more!
Blush at Twilight chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
You're back! I have missed your sarcasm and cynical but amazingly insightful thoughts on life! I have also missed our sassy Bella and Edward. I love the new arrangement and Bella's game with the blond was hilarious.

Keep up the great work. I'm so glad you've decided to continue this story. It's good to have you back :)
xiomara209 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
cant wait for more..
EC4me chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
So is Bella not in love with Edward? I get that she's a little overwhelmed at the end of childhood, moving into adulthood thing but you really made it seem as though she's regretting making that step with Edward. I hope she doesn't throw away what they have.
heartsandroses chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
ok so i love this, and i love edward and bella's relationship but i am very VERY confused. Are they breaking up?
FallenAngel5297 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This was great! im SO excited you made a sequel! I love bella and edwards humor too, not many stories have it. Your a great author, i cant wait for the next update!
2,030 | « Prev Page 1 .. 124 131 132 133 134 135 .. Last Next »