Reviews for The way back
cornellgj chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Yay...a sequel! I was totally pumped to get an alert from you. But, please don't tell me they're breaking up and that it's just a rough patch. PLEASE?
melanie chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Really great job. Rite of Passage happened to be one of my ABSOLUTE favorites and I'm so excited for this new story! I can see that this is going to be an interesting journey for Bella and Edward already. Keep up the good work and update soon please!
kiferx3hotmail.com chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
ok soo im a little lost about the ending but besides that it was pretty good :) u r going to continue with this one right becuase i really like this story and these characters ?
gemma smells like apple cake chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
didn't love the end to speechy and long winded

i get the importances but it kind of got blar blar blar

other then that loved it bella's mean hehehe

ciao xoxoxooxoxoxo
sweetkyo chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
so good
Feathers Kiss chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
YEY! I'm so happy that you decided to contuine with this story! )Great start so far I can't wait to see what twistes and turns you have waiting for us this time ) of and please try not to follow the usual Bella & Edward go to collage and one cheats on the other, it's so over done and not everyone who's been together for a long time cheats on the one they love because they wanted to try something new or they got drunk and oopps...It's would make your story like all the others out there, so stay different ) good luck ;)
bellarina chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
That was great what she did to Cammie. Evil but so funny! As far as her cold feet and worrying so much...she needs to lighten up and stop over thinking her whole life all the time lol.
LaTraviata chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
jeez! First chapter and you've got them breaking up already!

You dont dally haha
freeatlas chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Really good start. I can't wait to read more. The sarcasm is just as funny as ever.
Thissiteislame chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
WAIT! Edward and Bella break up?
K.greeni chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Oh my GOD! My favorite author of sarcasm is back! Yay! I love that you are doing a sequel.

Um... ok. Edward and Bella better be ending this fic on a good note or I will be forced to let raging hormones free and break down and cry. Whatever happens in between though, I'm good as long as it ends on a good note...oO

You are a wonderful author and your sequel's frick'n gnarly!
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
this story seems like it is going to very sad like they arent going to be together
JennCullen87 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
OMG! I am so excited ! Can wait to read what happens next. UPDATE SOON!
Megan9688 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Wow. You have a very good grasp on the human mind. I know that half the things you have stated in your stories, i have felt more then once.

Keep up the good work.