Reviews for The way back
FallenAngel5297 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This was great! im SO excited you made a sequel! I love bella and edwards humor too, not many stories have it. Your a great author, i cant wait for the next update!
Isa-BELLA Swan91 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Ahh no they're gonna break up aren't they. I'm really excited to see where this story is going to go. Hope you update soon!
Numbiture chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
YAY! I think I get to be your first review, but I'm not really sure because I know they take a while to show up...

youre such an amazing writer. and I love to read all the dialogue, which is wonderfully witty, and the thoughts about life. I must say, I can relate much more to Bella this way. Not only because she became a whiney, stereotypical weakling in the last two books and she's much smarter and stronger here, but also because she actually THINKS about real stuff, like whats really going on inside her head and heart to make her act the way she does. The bella from the books thinks about the future she wants for herself, like becoming a vampire and sleeping with Edward, but she doesn't think about anything more than the surface and its nice to read something a little more interesting and real in your fanfictions.

you really should write a book or something. I would definately buy it.
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Yay! Sequel~! Still love your Edward and Bella... but I'm confused... are they breaking up?
HelloBatty chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Good chapter - update soon!
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Excellent!
grrthethird chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
amazing!

how are you not a famous writer already!

I say you re-write this with different character names and publish it as a book! I would definently go buy it, and then read it over and over again and then have all my friends read it and then have it be my favorite book EVER!

did i mentioned i like it?

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Love

GRR the third!

(Love it(had to put another one in for good measure))
CarolineB chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Ok, that ended really sad. As an adult, I understand the questions Bella has very much - I still ask them myself. I mean, I guess I'm a grown up now, I guess this is my life yet what does that mean? I get it. However, please don't let her questions push away love just for the sake of it.
irishgirl32 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
this is a great start i really loved the beginning with bella and the blonde that was seriously hilarious
Edwardjustproposed chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
wow. this is a good start to the sequel, and i LOVE how she messed with 'Cammie'!1
Ferrin Landry chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Are you trying to torture me? God, I've become one of THOSE girls. The girls who wants to read nothing but fluffy happy OMC EDWARD AND BELLA BELONG TOGETHER girls. Seriously though, I feel like they just got together. But I sympathize with Bella...what they ar etrying to do is HARD. That transition between college fun and real life living together can almost break you. My husband and I flatlined for a bit, but we got shocked back to our senses. I can only hope B&E will have their rough patch and be back and better than ever like my man and I were.

The ending line was amazing, but I liked "I think we jumped headfirst into adulthood..." even more.

Update...now? In the past via some strange time warp only you can access? For reals.
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This was incredible. I love your style of writing, I think it's intellegent and amazing.
jami30 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I am so happy to see this sequel. I actually just read Rite of Passage a couple days ago and I loved it. I love the witty bantor between Edward & Bella. I hope you update quickly!
LilyAlice chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
YAY! A sequel, I love your writing and how different you make Bella and Edwrad's character(different in a good way) Please update soon.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Love it, can't wait to watch them grow and learn more about themselves. I hope Bella's being more dilligent about her birth control now.
2,031 | « Prev Page 1 .. 125 132 133 134 135 136 Next »