Reviews for The way back
irishgirl32 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
this is a great start i really loved the beginning with bella and the blonde that was seriously hilarious
Edwardjustproposed chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
wow. this is a good start to the sequel, and i LOVE how she messed with 'Cammie'!1
Ferrin Landry chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Are you trying to torture me? God, I've become one of THOSE girls. The girls who wants to read nothing but fluffy happy OMC EDWARD AND BELLA BELONG TOGETHER girls. Seriously though, I feel like they just got together. But I sympathize with Bella...what they ar etrying to do is HARD. That transition between college fun and real life living together can almost break you. My husband and I flatlined for a bit, but we got shocked back to our senses. I can only hope B&E will have their rough patch and be back and better than ever like my man and I were.

The ending line was amazing, but I liked "I think we jumped headfirst into adulthood..." even more.

Update...now? In the past via some strange time warp only you can access? For reals.
Rosette-Cullen chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
This was incredible. I love your style of writing, I think it's intellegent and amazing.
jami30 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I am so happy to see this sequel. I actually just read Rite of Passage a couple days ago and I loved it. I love the witty bantor between Edward & Bella. I hope you update quickly!
LilyAlice chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
YAY! A sequel, I love your writing and how different you make Bella and Edwrad's character(different in a good way) Please update soon.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Love it, can't wait to watch them grow and learn more about themselves. I hope Bella's being more dilligent about her birth control now.
Michelle62092 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
cant wait to read more!:D :D :D
Padfootrules3 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
wait did her and edward just break up?
Ride or Die chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Great start so far! I'm glad you're doing a sequel cuz I really liked the previous fic :) lol The beginning was hilarious. Bella is fierce! XD Can't wait for the next chapter! Please update again soon! :)
rubberduckie2013 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
great so far! update!
Simply Fantastic chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
yay! loved the beginning of the chapter! you have a great sense of humor in your writing...update soon :]
Simply Emma chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
very good. intresting start update relaly soon please
2,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 125 132 133 134 135