Reviews for The way back
shaz308 chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
His apartment, is this going that way already?
shaz308 chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
I thought their break up was happy,, they seem to have lost complete contact, why?
shaz308 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
A really sad start. Though I did enjoy the beginning of this chapter. Looking forward to reading more, thanks.
sweettoothsteph chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
Oh, I forgot to sign in when I posted my review...I was just so excited to post my review :) Anyway, can't wait for your next story. Take care!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/8/2012
I love it! Thank you so much. I love its humor, sweetness and sarcasm. I love that you made your characters being honest about their feelings. I just love it! :)
Marion chapter 21 . 9/6/2012
I can't believe I never read these two stories! Fell in love with them! SO good!
Twiolic chapter 21 . 8/1/2012
Loved your story and you gave it a perfect ending.
Twiolic chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Kinda wish the new girlfriend had been there.
Twiolic chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Oh! Looking forward to the engagement party.
Blueflowers chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
hi,
its been ages since I read this the first time and I felt like reading it again - that really says something about the quality of these 2 stories. Wanted you to know I enjoyed it just as much the second time!
Lou chapter 19 . 6/25/2012
Beaultiful, sad, love, love, love...
Lou chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
They have been through so many thing together and never really talked about this. They need to figure thing out. Congrats, bella lol
lolou chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I had to re-read this chap like 3 times to be sure of what happened. It's sad but also sooo true. Real real life :/
SiaStw chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
PERFECT! Amei essa fic. Sofri, sorri e chorei. É muito linda, divertida e envolvente! Linda, linda linda! Beijoooo
SiaStw chapter 20 . 6/21/2012