Reviews for The way back
Jess1991 chapter 21 . 11/20/2013
omg loved ths story
xtothey chapter 21 . 11/10/2013
I just re-read this for the 20th time - I love it so much. Love this E/B.
KimiD chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
I like Elyse she is refreshing and quite the bounce off for Bella... when B/E started their tet-e-tet she was aware there was...More. Imagine them ending up in the same city. apparently Edward did not know and what about this cryptic emails he sent her... that will be interesting to know about... you and your twists... LOL Are we going to get a bit more of the EPOV in this one... I hope I like knowing both sides of the story... just wonderin'
KimiD chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
What is she reciting a dirge... they just moved in together, sure it is different from when they were at home, no 'rents to govern... she has them doomed before they even start, does she not have any faith him, in herself... sheesh...
AnastasiaWong chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
As an English lit major student whose minor is also French, I find it super interesting to read a story like this one! Also, last semester I just had to deal with an embarrassing situation where my ex playing a sweet gentleman to his new girlfriend whole I just sat there... I felt sooo connected to Bella while reading! Especially you mentioned that Bella is more of Juno than anyone, Juno is my fav character all the time(except Bella of course)!
Thx for hovering me such a great story to read :-)
bellachica01 chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
I loved Bella's sarcasm. Great job!
ReaderKat chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
Really enjoyed your sequel, left me with a smile on my face!
aodonnell308 chapter 21 . 5/20/2013
Read this for the second time now, I laughed & cried again even knowing what was going to happen! Deffo in my top 3 stories on here.. Thanks!
RosaScarcela chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Love it!
annaharding chapter 21 . 3/23/2013
Very wonderful story. Thanx for sharing!
The-Kelli-Rose chapter 21 . 3/7/2013
This is one of the most amazing stories I have read in a long, long time. How can it be I just found it! I am going on 2 hours of sleep in the last 2 days - I just couldn't stop reading this along with Rite of passage. Just everything about them. At times I wanted to shake them for being so silly but in the end, it worked out. I don't think I could have read this version of your Bella & Edward another way.z your story, characters, plot & writing are beyond talented. Thank you for sharing it & I really hope you continue to write others at some point. Kelli
Guest chapter 10 . 2/23/2013
I just realised that I'm a very late reviewer and you prob won't even read this since the story is done. But I'm really hoping that you made her try out her IUD with someone other that Edward.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
I loved everything so far besides the fact that you made Bella celibate whereas Edward slept with other ppl.

Why do so many authors have this double standard, it's like she was just waiting for Edward to come back

and then he can be smug abt the fact that he's the only one she slept with. If it was realistic she would

have been with other ppl. So many fics disappoint when it comes to other sexual partners and this is one of

Dil9 chapter 21 . 1/21/2013
Loved it:)
MadKyzz chapter 21 . 1/7/2013
Really great sequel to a fantastic story. I love your characters and your writing!
2,052 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »