Reviews for Requiem
nique17 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I love reading this over and over again :) it's one of the most memorable stories that I have read.
The Forgotten's Kanvas chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
A brilliant piece of work.
MoonWallker chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh my God...This was incredible...amazing. Poor Jazz. :(
XLizardXQueenX chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh dear Primus that was amazing, though I wouldn't have minded reading a bit more. I am so glad I discovered you, you have become one of my favorite authors.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That was utterly beautiful and devastating. I've been racing through all of your stories the last few days, and will write more reviews soon.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Very, very nice indeed. One of the best torture stories I've ever read; in "Requiem" it's not described, so any kind of gusto over its imposition is impossible for both writer and reader. The impact it has on its victim is the crux of the story, and is very well-handled indeed.
crimsonseastorm chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Amazing! You capture Jazz very well; it's great that you work music into it. Poor Jazz was still tortured though...but Prowl was there to help save him! YAY! Awesome Awesome job!
JJStar chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
'He could have been sitting in the very entranceway of the Decepticon base for all he knew, and again that dark corner of his mind could see and appreciate the irony of that thought.'-This was the line that made this fic stand out the most to me. This was an intense, and chilling story, I'll have to look if you've made a follow-up.

Good job! (Poor Jazz)TT;
janit3443 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Wow. That was amazing. I can barely put it to words.
chaitea16 chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
damn that was intense

and so very well written. I am impressed by how your wrote the inner workings of Jazz's mind throughout the entire ordeal.

and i can't imagine a better way to have ended the chapter (Prowl to the rescue)
aquickdisguise chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
wow.

that was... wonderfully chilling. I think you managed to keep Jazz very much in-character in a situation which many authors may have chosen to, ah, adapt him somewhat. Also, the torture scenes, while not particularly graphic as such, are written to express the same kind of despair as a more violent one (perhaps even more so because of this choice)- a skill I admire greatly.

I will be toddling along to read the sequel to this presently. See you there.
narmoture chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
*shivers*

loved it!
Piole chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Awesome piece. Thanks for sharing.
Spidey-phd chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
awesome!
DarkDancer chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I'm not sure how I missed this one but... gods. Absolutely amazing. Oh, Jazz, you poor bastard. Always been my favorite, still my favorite, and this is a brilliant reason for why Jazz has a visor instead of optics.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »