Reviews for Monkey Business
Animelover Inf chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
This is flat out awsome...it really is! Perfect dialogue, believable characters...it's was just great.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Awww, very cute story. Looks like Patch found a soft spot in the tough guy. Hehe!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is so cute! Maybe if Etemon had a real pupil, he wouldn't have turned out so badly. Be so busy. LOL!
CanzetYote chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This story really brings back memories, I read it way back when. Patch is an adorable character, I just want to hug him so badly! He kind of reminds me of Shifty Dingo from The Adventures Of Blinky Bill in a way.
Mutsunokami chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
One of the best, ever, Digimon stories it has been my privilege to read. I am only sorry that there isn't more of it.
JO chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Wow, this is really, really... good. I mean, I'm surprised. I don't usually see GOOD stuff on here. I don't even know how I got here. How did I get here? Weird. Anyway, this is really good. And that's rare. Keep writing!
KurtmanJP chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
If there was a Chicken Soup For The Digimon Soul book, I betcha this would make a great story for it. Patch is so cute, it's a shame he's always getting picked on.
KurtmanJP chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Finally! I can't believe I finally found it. I've been looking everywhere to read this fanfic again. Patch is so warm-hearted deep down, ya just gotta love the little guy!
Trinity Dragon chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
I lick Patch. Etemons an ass, but I like Patch.

Keep it up...
RocketJess chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
Aw. how sweet!
Perosha chapter 2 . 2/12/2003
Wheeeee! That was so good! I can't wait to see where this goes! *happy grin* You're really amazing, SilvorMoon, and Patch is still utterly kawaii! o I don't have any particular critiques on the technical aspects of the piece [style, etc.] so I'm sorry if the exclusion of that information renders this review to mere mindless giggle/babbling (which it does...) but still...It was really good! I am looking forward expectantly to the next installment! Keep up the great work! )
Perosha chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Whee! This was so good! . I didn't review it when it was up originally because I'm just too dad-gum lazy to review anything, but I thought I'd bother with this one because any author talented enough to portray Etemon and portray him well deserves reviews. _ Patch is one of the most kawaii invented characters I've read about in Digimon fanfiction - nobody really appreciates the cuteness of Gazimon anymore, but I suppose you must. Either that, or you just got a random idea one day. Keep it up! :-) I'm off to read the next chapter!
Higuchimon chapter 2 . 2/12/2003
*Grins* I like Patch! And I kinda like Etemon in this...very good work!
RocketJess chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
AWWWWWWWW! I don't like Etemon, but Gazimon are one of my favourite Digimon! And this is so sweet! *huggle Patch*
Readasaur chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
Awww... You make the cutest fanfics! But they're not just cute, they make sense too. In all logic, Etamon would've realized long ago that no one REALLY likes to hear him, or do what he says. The idea of a real fan would probably appeal to him enought to forgive any wrong. He doesn't deserve the Gazislaves though. I want 'em!