Reviews for Monkey Business
WerewolvesAreReal chapter 2 . 1/31
This is wonderful! Complex villains are the best. And great job on bringing some character to the faceless lackeys for once. It's easy to overlook all the dark-digimon working under the bosses (I usually just toss Gazimon in as minor evil minion characters in fics and don't think about it much) so this was a great take :)
Animelover Inf chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
This is flat out awsome...it really is! Perfect dialogue, believable characters...it's was just great.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Awww, very cute story. Looks like Patch found a soft spot in the tough guy. Hehe!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
This is so cute! Maybe if Etemon had a real pupil, he wouldn't have turned out so badly. Be so busy. LOL!
CanzetYote chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
This story really brings back memories, I read it way back when. Patch is an adorable character, I just want to hug him so badly! He kind of reminds me of Shifty Dingo from The Adventures Of Blinky Bill in a way.
Mutsunokami chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
One of the best, ever, Digimon stories it has been my privilege to read. I am only sorry that there isn't more of it.
JO chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Wow, this is really, really... good. I mean, I'm surprised. I don't usually see GOOD stuff on here. I don't even know how I got here. How did I get here? Weird. Anyway, this is really good. And that's rare. Keep writing!
KurtmanJP chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
If there was a Chicken Soup For The Digimon Soul book, I betcha this would make a great story for it. Patch is so cute, it's a shame he's always getting picked on.
KurtmanJP chapter 2 . 4/17/2009
Finally! I can't believe I finally found it. I've been looking everywhere to read this fanfic again. Patch is so warm-hearted deep down, ya just gotta love the little guy!
Trinity Dragon chapter 2 . 12/18/2004
I lick Patch. Etemons an ass, but I like Patch.

Keep it up...
RocketJess chapter 2 . 3/3/2003
Aw. how sweet!
Perosha chapter 2 . 2/12/2003
Wheeeee! That was so good! I can't wait to see where this goes! *happy grin* You're really amazing, SilvorMoon, and Patch is still utterly kawaii! o I don't have any particular critiques on the technical aspects of the piece [style, etc.] so I'm sorry if the exclusion of that information renders this review to mere mindless giggle/babbling (which it does...) but still...It was really good! I am looking forward expectantly to the next installment! Keep up the great work! )
Perosha chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
Whee! This was so good! . I didn't review it when it was up originally because I'm just too dad-gum lazy to review anything, but I thought I'd bother with this one because any author talented enough to portray Etemon and portray him well deserves reviews. _ Patch is one of the most kawaii invented characters I've read about in Digimon fanfiction - nobody really appreciates the cuteness of Gazimon anymore, but I suppose you must. Either that, or you just got a random idea one day. Keep it up! :-) I'm off to read the next chapter!
Higuchimon chapter 2 . 2/12/2003
*Grins* I like Patch! And I kinda like Etemon in this...very good work!
RocketJess chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
AWWWWWWWW! I don't like Etemon, but Gazimon are one of my favourite Digimon! And this is so sweet! *huggle Patch*