Reviews for A Rose By Any Other Name
KatWithaKay chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Ugh really?! This has nothing about Emmett in it and was wrritten 6 years ago! O.O
Hyukjaeslove chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
i loveeeee this story!

Rose and Emmett are my second favorite couple

I always wondered why they didnt show any kind of passion towards each other in the films hope hat comes by in ur fanfic so yeah ima keep reading and commenting as i go along
Glen Freaking CoCo chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Plz reveiw ASAP I love this story :) good job on royces death too
Miki Mouse in Blue Jeans chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Why did you stop writing? :( You should carry it on! There is hardly any good Rosalie storys out there and this one was GREAT :P Please carry it on! PLEASE!
HeswamtoFrance chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Stunning, simply stunning. It seems that violence and gore are written better by most than love and beauty. Is that because they are interpreted in a more universal way, for beauty truly is in the eyes of the beholder? Or is that more of the population can relate to violence than have felt love? Simple curiousity. This story in getting increasingly better. I hope to read more and watch as it evolves into Rosalie and Emmett's story.

George
StEpHhEarT'zU chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
StEpHhEarT'zU chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
StEpHhEarT'zU chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Nelum Camilla chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
please dont stop this story...i need more.
ishidamon chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
I stil have the hope that you update, I will continue waiting all the time that it takes. Your history is the best that I have read in English and I am in love with it.

T_T

Bye
HOTxASxICE chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Wow ! that was really, really good. I'm looking forward to more
azure0610 chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
OMG PLEASE! Update ASAP!

Keep going all the way through Twilight. You write them SO well!
k-psycho chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
It was awesome!
kickoffurshoes247 chapter 3 . 11/29/2008
this is so good! are you ever going to update?
ixxivxcvi chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
That was wicked cool. It showed how Rosalie got her venegance and satisfaction.