Reviews for The Phantom of Atlantis
Whirlwind421 chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
Great story! I love it!
highonscifi chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
Still enjoying the story...but...

I would really like to read more about the Phantom and less about the various episodes with characters in alternate situations. I know why you are writing it this way-and I have enjoyed that aspect so far-but I am getting a bit frustrated as a reader that the Phantom part of the story is not getting more attention.

To me, the story has become not so much about the Phantom of Atlantis as more of a re-telling of the first few shows in an alternate universe. I really, really want to read about how the Phantom is found and what the other characters think about him after they meet him.

I am not trying to be mean, here. I'm just being honest with you.

I truly do still love the story-it's unique and interesting!
Sayle chapter 8 . 5/31/2008
It isn't much of a guess of who the Phantom is - Janus. I suppose, considering his absence, that you might be able to say it is Sheppard, but I'm still going with Janus. I always liked him.
Dugleik chapter 8 . 5/30/2008
yeah, update!
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
Great story! I like how he left her a note suggesting her to change the 'gateship' to 'puddlejumper'!
Dugleik chapter 7 . 5/20/2008
I'm not sure why I haven't put this on alert, but I'm doing it right now.
Evelyna1 chapter 7 . 5/19/2008
Yeah, a new chapter!

I love how you wrote Elizabeth's thoughts.

And the Phantom just has to be John Sheppard now. I already said I know next to nothing about SGA, but I do know that he named the "puddle jumpers" - this name is just so hilarious!

Evelyna1 chapter 6 . 5/8/2008
Wow! I have no clue of SGA, apart from having read a bunch of Crossover with HP, so for me it's a real journey to the unknown - I wont even realize for quite some time that something changed.

But I do miss John Sheppard. You said the Phantom's identity would be obvious soon, so I'm guessing it's him, but why and how?

Some kind of time travel or trans dimensional traveling? There was that bit of musing over predictability.

I'm a huge fan of PotO, and I like the Phantom. I also really like what you did and do with this story. I'll stay tuned.

Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
He saved them and exposed himself! I can't wait for next chapter! I wonder who is going to be the one stuck with a bug on their neck!
lorelaire chapter 6 . 5/4/2008
wow! love your story. hope you write more.
highonscifi chapter 6 . 5/3/2008
I have to admit to you that I was, at first, pretty sure that I wouldn't like your story-just because it was such a different way of looking at the first episodes. (You know..."don't mess with my SGA!" LOL)

Happily, I was so TOTALLY wrong! I love the way you are telling the story that we are all so familiar with in such a new and unique manner! I commend you!

I have always wished that SGA would explore Sheppard's ability with the Ancient gene more and you are giving me some of my wish. (Hopefully, there's more of that to come?)

So...thank you! And please keep on writing this story! I can't wait for the Phantom to be totally revealed to the expedition members!
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 4/21/2008
I Love It! It's awesome! Tehehe! I love romance! I noticed all the differences in the chapter. I recently watched 'Hide and Seek'. I can't wait for the next chapter!
lorelaire chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
wow! I really hope you write more.

i can't wait to read the next chapter
Jahera chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
Wow, I have to say, I'm really impressed! I like your style a lot, and I can't wait to read more!
ravens.sword chapter 4 . 4/14/2008
yes, now the story is really picking up. keep writing this is such a great story idea.
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »