Reviews for The Phantom of Atlantis
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 32 . 4/27/2009
Cool! Update quickly!
SchroedingersKat chapter 32 . 4/27/2009
Nice. At some point would love to see John go up against some Wraith in hand-to-hand combat, even rescuing Elizabeth! But then, I am a sucker for rescuing the damsel in distress, even if I wouldn't exactly call Elizabeth a damsel, although two hive ships is definately distressing!
Dugleik chapter 32 . 4/26/2009
You're awesome.
empireatwar1 chapter 32 . 4/26/2009
Good chapter.
Dugleik chapter 31 . 4/15/2009
Awesome. It took ages to get to a computer to review this. I love it.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 31 . 4/11/2009
OOh This should be realy good! I can't wait to see how this continues on going. Please update soon!
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 31 . 4/11/2009
I don't remember that speech she made about "alien vampires"? Great chapter! Update soon!
Blackdex chapter 30 . 4/1/2009
Not a favorite, but by george, i think i like it. i would preffer a little less romantic focus, but its a drama, and romance is to be expected. well, ciao
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 30 . 3/18/2009
Cool! That's really good! PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S GOING TO BE ROMANCE IN LATER CHAPS! PLEASE! I really want those two to get together at some point! UPDATE SOON!
Alex Mcpherson chapter 30 . 3/16/2009
Can't remember if it was stated in a previous chapter, so if not,

when will weir catch up on that he said 'ever since I first arrived in this galaxy'?

If it has been mentioned but he hadn't confirmed it, then...

when will weir catch up on that he had essentially confirmed everyones' suspicions that he wasn't from Pegasus?

If he had confirmed it for them before...

well, nevermind then.
Dugleik chapter 30 . 3/16/2009
I lovwe this story, really I do, but I'm starting to get this feeling that things wont work out so well for the pretty little phantom.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 30 . 3/15/2009
Another Great Chapter!

I can't wait to see more of this and other stories. How do you keep all of these straight in you own head?
SchroedingersKat chapter 29 . 2/26/2009
Loved the new chapter! I think you captured the essence of O'Neill very well and I liked that he was able to appreciate John a little more than Sumner. Hope that there is some more John-Elizabeth communication soon coz I like that. Can't wait for the next chapter and and the beginning of 'The Siege'!
Bluemoon909 chapter 29 . 2/21/2009
i liked it cant wait to see what happen next
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 29 . 2/21/2009
Good chapter. I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »