Reviews for The Phantom of Atlantis
WickedBlue chapter 37 . 7/4/2010
Wow, that was awesome. It's such a different and engaging story. I found myself hooked from the very beginning. I really love the idea and I'm dying now to read the sequel.

There are so many questions I hope that the sequel will answer: Is there a chance for Elizabeth and John? Will Ford ever come back and what will Ronon say when he meets the Phantom? Just to name some of them :)

I've read quite a bit of SGA ficS by now and after a while I got a bit put off by the fandom, because a lot of the fics are so similar that it gets boring quickly. So thank you very much for your wonderful fic.
Alex Mcpherson chapter 37 . 11/21/2009
Just going through the review history and stuff, and noticed I hadn't reviewed since ch 30. Sorry.

So. Brill story. Read it twice... um. anyway. Toodles.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 37 . 10/12/2009
Great Story! I've loved it! Want to see the next one soon!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 36 . 10/10/2009
Loved the chapter! I need more!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 35 . 10/4/2009
I'm liking the way this is going. The Phantom John is an amazing character. I think we need some more insight on his past though.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 34 . 10/3/2009
I'm loving the action and the drama. Keep it up!
Elizabeth chapter 37 . 9/2/2009
Please keep writing. I can't wait to see what comes next.
nogigglingmajor chapter 37 . 9/2/2009
*gasp* It's not over yet is it?
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 37 . 9/2/2009
Really good! I hope that when Liz gets back some romance will pop up right? Update soon.
Beth5572 chapter 37 . 9/2/2009

Terri
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 36 . 8/22/2009
That makes sense! Please update soon!
SchroedingersKat chapter 36 . 8/8/2009
Nice chapter, though its a pity that John didn't manage to stop Ford. Sumner also seems to be more accepting of John now so yay him!
Serran chapter 36 . 8/7/2009
Ok, first of, I like this story, even if the attempts to make romance part of the plot are pretty bad. I do understand that John and Elizabeth are attracted to one another in this story.

It is a good idea, plausible but the execution leaves a lot to be desired.

They are not fifteen, period.

Until now I could even accept that Sumner and the Phantom were at odd's. It is an idea that can only exist through a lot of handwaving in the plot, and not in the 'plotdevice' like the timejumper when the Expedition arrives in Atlantis the first time. More like, lets throw everything we have ever learned about alien diplomacy and reasoning out of the window to, quite frankly, let an mentally inflexible Colonel have his moronic 'by the book' way at a place where the book is worth less then toilet paper.

But that this situation persists even now, with General O'Neill's direct order against it, makes it necessary for me to say something.

To the Atlantis expedition the Phantom is an alien opperative of unkown origin who they have antagonized at every opportunity, invaded his home, woken up his enemy's, hindered him at fighting these enemy's, attacked him and generally being an asshole towards. And he is still helping and protecting them, has not retailed (despite the fact that he could have propably killed them all for invading his home alone, not to mention the grief they caused him) and generally been a really nice guy.

The SGC has made alliances with others where the circumstances were a lot worse while they were solelie a military operation.

The Atlantis expedition is a civilian opperation, led by a civilian to discover new tech. Nowhere did they expect to have to fight a new war. And given their leader's experience with alien diplomacie and general world ending crises management all calls regarding alien contact bar the immediate encounter is her decision and her's alone.

Sumner has authority when she say's he does, and despite what he may bluster that is the way such an operation would be and was organized in the SG-verse.

If Sumner comes back to Atlanitis at all with what he just did, and his general conduct over the year, then without his bird.

I just checked, didn't I already put a review to this story, saying it is a pretty good one, only with plot and logic holes big enough to fly a cityship through?
Blanche chapter 35 . 7/6/2009
great! :) I'm hopeing for more ;) Liked the chapter.

John beeing there 20 years? hmm can't wait for that conclusion.
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 35 . 7/6/2009
Good! I hope that there will be more romance coming up! Please update soon!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »