Reviews for The Phantom of Atlantis
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 33 . 6/14/2009
Tut Tut! This colonels get annoying don't they!

Great chapter! Keep it coming!
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 33 . 5/18/2009
I'm guessing that after the siege there will be more romance going on? Great chapter, a little boring but you've got to follow it through and through.
Dragonsdaughter1 chapter 33 . 5/18/2009
Hehehehehe!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 32 . 4/27/2009
Great chapter, thanks for the update, it was a little sooner than expected, no?

Keep them coming along quickly! :))
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 32 . 4/27/2009
Cool! Update quickly!
SchroedingersKat chapter 32 . 4/27/2009
Nice. At some point would love to see John go up against some Wraith in hand-to-hand combat, even rescuing Elizabeth! But then, I am a sucker for rescuing the damsel in distress, even if I wouldn't exactly call Elizabeth a damsel, although two hive ships is definately distressing!
Dugleik chapter 32 . 4/26/2009
You're awesome.
empireatwar1 chapter 32 . 4/26/2009
Good chapter.
Dugleik chapter 31 . 4/15/2009
Awesome. It took ages to get to a computer to review this. I love it.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 31 . 4/11/2009
OOh This should be realy good! I can't wait to see how this continues on going. Please update soon!
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 31 . 4/11/2009
I don't remember that speech she made about "alien vampires"? Great chapter! Update soon!
Blackdex chapter 30 . 4/1/2009
Not a favorite, but by george, i think i like it. i would preffer a little less romantic focus, but its a drama, and romance is to be expected. well, ciao
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 30 . 3/18/2009
Cool! That's really good! PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S GOING TO BE ROMANCE IN LATER CHAPS! PLEASE! I really want those two to get together at some point! UPDATE SOON!
Alex Mcpherson chapter 30 . 3/16/2009
Can't remember if it was stated in a previous chapter, so if not,

when will weir catch up on that he said 'ever since I first arrived in this galaxy'?

If it has been mentioned but he hadn't confirmed it, then...

when will weir catch up on that he had essentially confirmed everyones' suspicions that he wasn't from Pegasus?

If he had confirmed it for them before...

well, nevermind then.
Dugleik chapter 30 . 3/16/2009
I lovwe this story, really I do, but I'm starting to get this feeling that things wont work out so well for the pretty little phantom.
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »